EPISODE 28

Kiara asks stammering in shock "what do u mean by she is no more?" Aryan with tears in his eyes sadly and with pain in his heart says "she is dead." 

Kiara gets shocked and asks "D...d....dead?......but how?" 

Aryan says "Shahana is Prachi's adoptive sister." 

Kiara asks "Prachi?.... Ranbhir's girlfriend? Abhi sir's daughter?" 

Aryan nods his head and tells the incident happened an year ago.

 Kiara says "I am sorry. I didn't know...." Kiara thinks never to speak about Shahana . 

Aryan says "it's ok, di ".

 Kiara wishes him good night and leaves from there.

While going to her room Kiara comes across Abhi's room. She thinks him to wish good night and sees the door opened.

In Abhi's room

Abhi asks Pragya to give him water. Kiara goes and stands near the door and as she is about to go inside the room she observs that Pragya places water bottle on the table instead of giving it to him though he forwarded his hand. Kiara thinks "husband and wife fight." But when Kiara see them speaking nothing and placing pillows between them to sleep she gets confused. 

 Pragya says "don't expect me to behave like I behave with u infront of everyone. No one is here so we can be like how we are really. "

Kiara leaves from there thinking.

In Kiara's room

Kiara gets thinking. "what is wrong with both of them. They were behaving and speaking as if they don't like to speak to each other, they are staying together for someone else and they are just putting up an act in front of their family members." Kiara says "that means ......." And understands that they have some problems between them. She sees Mehras and Kohlis family pic in her room. She takes it and says "u all took me in, though I am a stranger now its my turn to give u something. Though u guys stay together u are not really together. I will make u one." She holds the pic and sleeps.

In Abhi and Pragya's room

Pragya and Abhi turn in opposite directions and sleep. Abhi thinks "though we are together we are not one." Pragya thinks "u always blame me, u blamed me for dadi's death, Kiara's death and then.. Prachi's death too that I didn't take proper care of Prachi." Abhi thinks "I know I shouldn't have blamed u but I was in pain and u also blamed me too." Pragya thinks "after u blamed me for Prachi's death I didn't want to get married to u. But I married u only for Rhea. And I agree I also blamed u, I blamed u for hurting Prachi but not for her death." Abhi thinks "I used to feel u are my wife but now I can feel you are just Rhea's mother." Pragya thinks " I will never forgive u for hurting me and we will continue to act like couple infornt of everyone for our family but in reality I will remain as Rhea's mother only."

Next day

In Mumbai

Prachi comes to office. Ishaan and Prachi see each other and they give an awkward smile to each other. She comes to her place and sits and thinks what to answer Ishaan. She closes her eyes. She sees Ranbhir. She opens her eyes and thinks ""why am I thinking about Ranbhir? I have to think about Ishaan?"

Ishaan comes to her and sees her stressed. He asks "are u stressed about......" Prachi understanding what he was about to say she says "sir....."Ishaan understands that Prachi is not ready to speak with him about their relationship yet. So he leaves from there. Shashank sees both of them and thinks "will this relationship workout?"

In Delhi

Purab comes and inform everyone that they are leaving to Mumbai to night. Everyone gets shocked and shouts "what?" Purab shuts his ears. 

Rhea says "but chucks we were suppose to leave tomorrow right?" 

Purab replies "yes. But as they were no tickets for tomorrow to Mumbai my PA booked tickets for today night. As I was busy in Aryan's Roka she couldn't inform me."

 Aryan says "I want to invite Sarita aunty for my wedding. Can she also come with us?" Purab says "ok, our staff are also coming with us. I will ask any one person to stay back and to come later. U bring Saritaji with us." Meera says "that's not required. I have some work in Delhi which I have to complete. Take Sarithaji with u ,I will come in next flight." Everyone agrees and leaves to pack. Aryan, Ranbhir, Pragya and Kiara goes to Sarithaji's house to invite her. Sarithji agrees to go to Mumbai after relentless approach by Aryan, Ranbhir and pragya. Sarithaji sees Kiara and asks "who is she?" pointing at kiara. 

Kiara comes forward and takes her blessings. Pragya says "she is Arya, my husband's student." Aryan and Ranbhir show house to Kiara. Sarithaji says "if u didn't tell me that she was Mr.Mehra's student, then I would have thought she is your elder daughter. I saw your elder daughter's photo ,didn't I? This girl has some physical features similar to your elder daughter." Pragya gets shocked hearing Sarithaji's statement.