EPISODE 64

Everyone gets shocked seeing Shahana as Aryan's bride. Prachi feels chill down her spine. Pragya and Sarithaji gets emotional seeing Shahana. Sunny and Disha also gets shocked. Aryan looks at Ranbhir and then looks at Shahana.

" what's going on here? What is this groom swapping? And Shahana ? why did she marry Aryan? Will anyone explain anything?" shouts Pallavi.

" I will." Tells Vikram.

Everyone looks at him.

" I am sorry, Meenakshiji that truth is coming out like this but we weren't left with any other option as these two idiots(Mishti and Shashank) weren't ready to confess their feelings." Says Vikram

" Feelings?" asks Dida.

" yes, Mishti and Shashank love each other. Their love didn't start here, they fell in love when they were studying abroad." Tells Vikram to which everyone gets shocked including Mishti and Shashank that how did Vikram know about their love.

" well, I understand you are shocked and want to know how did I know, right? Not only me, Mr. Srinivasan and Purab also knew the truth. That day when you were in Mishti room after Ranbhir revealed that Prachi is alive, I heard your conversation and Mr. Srinivasan doubted there is something brewing between you both, but he was confirmed when he heard your(Shashank) conversation with Ishaan. Purab also eventually learnt that Aryan doesn't love Mishti. We thought we will make them realize their feelings for each other but Pallavi hurried to get them married so we had to do all this. We het Aryan on his head and we hided him and then we swapped him with Shashank. " Vikram reveals the truth.

Everyone gets stunned after hearing the truth. Vikram moves towards Mishti who is bending her head not getting what to say. Vikram lifts her head.

" I said you that the decision I have taken for you may bring you happiness. That decision is not getting you married to Aryan but to Shashank. Are you happy?" asks Vikram.

" I am sorry papa." Saying this Mishti hugs Vikram and cries. Ranbhir also gets emotional.

" my silly daughter, what did u think? That if u don't say that we will not know. I am your father and I love you. Just not to upset your mother you got ready to marry the person whom you don't love. Stupid girl. Listen, we are your parents. You are not our parent. And this... Shashank I agree whatever he said to you was wrong, but he realized his mistake and he wants to stay by your side forever. Forgive him" requests Vikram to which Mishti nods in affirmation. Vikrma hugs both of them happily.

" Stop it. Enough of this. You said you wants Mishti to get married to Shashank. But how did this middle-class girl(Shahana) got intothe picture. " asks Alia.

" I don't know that. I mean we had hidden Aryan in the office so that no one finds him until wedding is completed but..." tells Purab.

" well, we both love each other. So we got married." Saying this he shocks everyone. Purab feels happy.

" love? Do you really think this little twit loved you? No, she loves your money, not you. These low level people are all same." Alia gets interrupted by Aryan.

" mom, stop it. She is your daughter-in-law, your son's wife. And I will not let anyone insult my wife. So you better stop ." Replies Aryan sternly.

" you are speaking against your mother? Till today , u never uttered a word against me? all this is your dong , isn't it? You manipulated my son, you little...." Alia raises her hand on Shahana. Aryan tires to stop his mother but before him someone else stops it. Shahana gets shocked seeing Sunny.

" don't you dare raise hand on my sister?" says Sunny sternly.

Alia downs her hand.

" sister? Biological?" asks Alia.

" no, but more than that. Our relation is made by hearts, not by our blood. And Shahana, what is this? Why did you marry Aryan? What's going on? Where is Abhigya?" asks Sunny to which Shahana gets tensed.

" Abhigya? Who is she?" asks Abhi to which Shahana gets more tensed. Aryan observs this and holds her hands signing her to calm down.

" Abhigya and Shahana are my siters, of course not by blood."tells Sunny.

A confused Ranbhir looks at Aryan who signs something to Ranbhir.

" Prachi." Says Ranbhir shocking everyone.

" Prachi? How do you know?" asks Pragya looking at Ranbhir and then looks at Shahana.

" no, that's not possible. We have known Shahana and Abhigya for two years. They were Sunny's sisters. If Prachi is your daughter then why will she stay with Sunny?" Asks Meenakshi.

Rhea, Prahana gets equally frightened.

" That question can be answered only by two memebers, Shahana and Prachi. But I want to hear it from Prachi. Shahana , you considered me as your mother, right? I have always given you mother's love. I know it is wrong to ask something in return for love, but at least tell me one thing. I am requesting you. Is Abhigya, Prachi?" asks Pragya to which Shahana nods in affirmation.

Rhea and Prachi feels a chill down their spine. She starts biting her nails in tension. Srinivasans gets shocked.

" Abhigya is Chuck's daughter?" asks Sunny.

Shahana cries to his question by which Sunny understands the truth.

" where is she?" asks Purab.

Shahana looks among crowd and finds Prachi but doesn't tell anyone. But the helplessness of Shahana in her eyes is noticed by Prachi.

" I am here." Saying this Prachi comes out of the crowd.