EPISODE 32

At present

In Radio Station

Shashank is in radio station. He asks the manager that he wants to meet Angel. Everyone denies him saying that she is on duty.

In Srinivasans house

Aryan is searching for the kitchen to drink some water.

Mrs. Srinivsasan who comes there for some work sees him and helps him.

"u should have asked anyone of us....your name?" asks Mrs. Srinivasan.

"Aryan... and I thought u must have slept... so...." Replies Aryan.

" Mostly we listen to radio this time... so we were awake." Says Meenakshi.

" Radio? " asks Aryan with a surprised tone.

" yes, we listen to RJ Angel.... Not only me most of the Mumbai doesn't sleep without listening to her." Replies Meenakshi excitedly.

" Really? " asks Aryan while drinking water.

"The whole night?" asks Aryan

"well her program is almost till morning three... but we can't stay that late. So we will listen to her for some time and then we sleep."

Meenakshi asks him to come with them to listen to which he reluctantly agrees as he was not getting sleep.

Mr. Srinivasan, Meenakshi and Aryan sit together to listen to radio nights.

As soon Aryan hears Angel's voice he remembers Shahana but convinces that it is just his hallucination and listens to Angel.

Shahana says " ok, Mr. Akshay u asked me to guess about your future. Ok, then I will not only tell your future but I will tell the future of every person in this world... whose name starts with A."

Aryan gets interest.

Shahana says " I am neither God nor astrologer but I am Angel, so this Angel's heart feels that..... a new chapter will start in the lives of Group-A people which is gonna make their life beautiful. "

Aryan gives a sweet little smile and a hopeful look.

He likes her talks and voice continues to listen.

Someone comes and informs Shahana about Shashank. Shahana gets tensed and calls to the manager.

Shahana starts yelling at him "I told u the day we made this contract that nobody should know who I am ....."

"I know Shahana I am trying....." replies Manager'

"No sir, if that person sees me I will resign immediately. Send him away, now." warns Shahana.

Manager asks Shashank to come tomorrow. Shashank who was so desperate to meet Angel denies leaving from there.

Shashank gets call from Ishaan who asks him to return home immediately?

Shashank quickly leaves thinking something went wrong at home.

Shashank returns and meets Ishaan and learns that Ishaan has called bcoz he was tensed for him.

Shashank frowns. Ishaan understands that he disturbed Shashank while he was doing something very important(only for Shashank).

Ishaan asks him continuously. He pesters Shashank to tell where he was late at night. Shashank refuses to tell. Ishaan understands that Shashank will not tell him now so he decides to go to bed.

Pallavi comes and wakes up Mishti. Mishti who was smiling in dreams a while ago wake up terrified. She sees Pallavi and gets doubtful

"Did I speak anything while dreaming?" asks Mishti .Pallavi looks at Mishti making her eye brows furrowed. She asks Mishti "what has got in u? Why are u so terrified?"

Mishti says "nothing" and leaves a sigh of relief. Pallavi says "we have to leave to Abhi's house today. So get ready soon."

Mishti gets ready and comes out.

Shashank who is in his room still sleeping is aroused by Ishaan.

Mishti and Shashank's hearts starts throbbing too fast. Mishti stops outside his room

Mishti stares at the door of Shashank's room whereas Shashank gets up and walks towards the door to open.