EPISODE 74

In Disha's house

Sunny comes home. Arya greets them.

" how come u guys are back so soon? How was the party? How is Aryan and Shahana? What about Ranbhir, Rhea?" asks Kiara.

Hearing Rhea's name makes Sunny sad. He remembers Rhea's confession. He leaves from there without answering anything. Disha also leaves from there confusing Kiara.

In Aryan's room

" I knew that u and bhai are brothers.... but ur mother.... " Shahana gets interrupted by Aryan.

" what? U knew me and bhai are brothers? how?" asks a surprised Aryan.

" bhai told me that he is Purab paapa's son. From that I understood. But ... I know ur mother is not good... but... bhai also never lies. He will never accuse someone innocent. We don't know the entire truth. So what are u planning to do?" asks Shahana.

" I want to bring the truth out. I want to know what exactly happened. I want u to help me." saying this Aryan holds Shahana's hand to which she reciprocates and agrees to help him.

" so, where to begin?"asks Shahana.

" I will appoint a private investigator to know what happened in my father's life before I was born. But some matters might be very personal. And those matters must be known only to the family members, so I want u to ask Sunny bhai without taking out my name and just ask casually. I don't want anyone to know about this until I find the entire truth. "

On the road

Rhea is reminiscing everything happened. She comes to a place and shouts "noooo.....".

Rhea's pov

" why does this always happen to me? why am I the one always to be blamed? Why Prachi gets everything? How come I lose every time?" Saying this she starts crying.

Some hooglians come there. They see her crying. They come there shouting.

" Hey, who are u?" saying this Rhea tries to escape but they surround her. It gets difficult for her to escape. They try to lay their hands on her. She pushes one of them and runs away. But they surround her once again. They try to misbehave with her . Rhea closes her eyes as she gets scared. The next thing she hears is a " THUD." She opens her eyes and sees Ishaan who is beating the hooglians back and blue. After he finishes fighting, Rhea hugs him and cries. She thanks him and hugs him more tightly. Ishaan tries to reciprocate to the hug but remembers Rhea's deeds and controls himself.

" Rhea..." says Ishaan as low as possible.

Rhea understands what she was doing and breaks their hug.

" I am sorry, I was scared, so I hugged. I was impulsive , sorry." Saying this Rhea looks into Ishaan's eyes for the first time after all her deeds got exposed. But he doesn't look at her. His ignorant eyes cause her much pain. She gulps her pain.

" well, I will leave." Saying this Rhea was about to leave but Ishaan holds her hand.

" it's not safe for u to go alone at this time. Come, I will drop you at Mehra mansion." Saying this he pulls her a little but Rhea doesn't move.

Ishaan turns and sees Rhea.

" come..." says Ishaan.

" I don't want to go home." Says Rhea.

" what? Then where u want to go?" asks Ishaan.

" I don't know but not home. I just feel...." Ishaan interrupts her talk.