EPISODE 17

Aryan gets shocked, tensed and his hiccups stop too. Dida notices Pallavi at distance goes to her. As soon as Pallavi sees dida "if u have come here to convince about Pragyaji then don't." Dida says "why do u think I came here to talk about Pragya." Pallavi says "of course, u consider her your daughter." Dida smiles "u think I am thinking about my daughter but I have come here to make u remember your daughter. Mishti is coming tomorrow. And u are sitting sadly like this." Pallavi remembers and says "I completely forgot about it, I will go and make arrangements." Dida comes to Pragya and says "Pragya puttar, tomorrow Mishti is coming home after two years. I want u to inform this to Ranbhir." Pragya nods and leaves from there. Dida prays to god to make everything fine.

In evening

Rhea comes home in a delightful mood. On seeing her happy, Pragya also feels happy. Pragya asks her the reason of her happiness. Rhea hugs her and tells "I am so happy " and she narrates the whole incident. Pragya gets tensed on hearing about her accident but Rhea consoles her saying it is a very minor wound. Abhi calls Rhea's driver and asks about Rhea as she is not picking his calls. The driver informs about her accident. Abhi gets tensed and comes home. He meets Rhea and asks her about his accident. Rhea informs the incident till her accident as she is about to tell about Kiara Ranbhir comes home. Pragya asks him to attend a puja and Ranbhir agrees. He performs the puja and he goes to god's idol to give aarthi. Panditji asks Ranbhir to make a wish. He makes a wish to return his love to him and breeze blows, a flower from god falls on his head. Everyone gets surprised. Panditji says "your wish will be granted." Ranbhir smiles. Seeing him everyone smiles. Rhea thinks "finally Ranbhir smiled. I just hope he return to how he was then it would be easy for me to get married to him."

At dining

Pallavi tries to speak with Ranbhir but he goes and sits with Pragya. He asks her to feed him as it is his b'day. She feeds him and says "Ranbhir, tomorrow Mishti is coming. So u have to pick her." Ranbhir says "ok." Aryan gets tensed. Aryan leaves from there and soon everyone finishes their dinner and leaves from there. Then Pallavi comes to Pragya and says "Ranbhir is in good mood today. So y don't u speak about what we decided today morning." Pragya gets tensed and says "U are right Pallaviji after so many days Ranbhir has smiled and seems fine. I know and I understand that u want Ranbhir get married. But I consider Ranbhir as my son too. So I feel Ranbhir is not ready for this" Pallavi says "so are u going to break your promise?" Suddenly Ranbhir asks "which promise?"Both Pallavi and Pragya gets shocked.

In Mumbai

Sunny calls Disha and speaks to her. He realizes that she is sad. He asks her the reason. She lies that she is tired due to loads of work. Sunny asks "mom why don't u come to Mumbai to live with me?" Disha replies "I said right I am trying, the day my transfer will be agreed I will come to u." Sunny says "mom u don't need to work." Disha says "no, I have to because I want to. And anyways I don't have your tension as u have two sisters to take care of u." Sunny says "exactly, I have someone but u have none to take care of u there. I agree chachi is there but in the same house Purab Khanna is also there." Disha says "Sunny..." Sunny contines "maa ,I know he is my dad but the day he left u he lost his identity as my dad and I have said u so many times I am telling u once again, I don't hate him and I don't particularly like him." He sees Prachi in living room and says "and u didn't meet my sisters too. U will love them. One is just like chachi." Disha says "even I want to meet them. Ok then I have to eat my dinner. I will talk to u tomorrow. bye" and she cuts the call.

In Mehra mansion

Both Pallavi and Pragya doesn't reply. Ranbhir holds Pragya's hand and brings her to the living room and asks loudly "which promise?" Everyone come to the living room but Pragya doesn't speak. Pallavi says "Pragyaji will not speak but I am your mother so I want u to be happy. So I will speak." Vikram and Dida get tensed. Ranbhir asks "I didn't ask u anything." Pallavi replies "but I want to say bcoz your chieftess will not be able to speak. Your chieftess has promised me that she will get u married to Rhea." Ranbhir gets shocked and looks at Pragya who is bending her head. Everyone gets tensed. Aliya and Rhea gets happy. Dida prays "plz god, control the situation. Don't let this family break."Ranbhir goes near Pragya and asks "is this true?" Pallavi says "yes." Ranbhir says "I didn't ask u. Chieftess u tell me." Pragya nods her head. Ranbhir stumbles in shock and says "u know right? U know whom I love then how could u make such a promise?" Pragya gets teary eyed. Rhea gets tensed. Alia smirks and thinks "wow, now Ranbhir will break his bond with Pragya. A nice sight to see." Ranbhir confronts Pragya and asks "did u promise on your own or.."he looks at Pallavi, Rhea and Abhi and continues "someone forced." Pragya looks at him. He understands and says "I will get married. I will definitely get married." Everyone gets surprised. Pallavi and Rhea gets happy. Ranbhir says "I will marry the girl whom I loved,I love and I will always love...Prachi." Everyone gets shocked.