EPISODE 18

Pallavi shouts at him "are u mad? Prachi is dead. How can u marry her? " Pragya cries. Ranbhir asks Pallavi to stop. Pallavi takes him to Prachi's pic on which garland is hanging and says "do u know the meaning of this? This means that person is dead."

In past

At Mehra mansion

In living room

Ranbhir comes home after getting discharged. He sees Prachi and Shahana's death ceremony. Aryan and Ranbhir feel broken. They see Pragya and Abhi who are devastated. The ceremony gets over. At night, Pragya comes to Ranbhir with food as he refused to eat. She asks him to eat. He hugs her and cries. Pragya says "it is not your fault. U didn't let her go. So don't feel guilty." Pallavi comes there and says the same. Ranbhir gets angry. He says "yes u both are right I am not responsible for Prachi's death." he shouts and says "but U"pointing at Pallavi. Everyone comes there. Vikram gets shocked and asks Ranbhir to calm down. Ranbhir says "calm down? why should I calm down? Oh is it bcoz she is you wife whom u love very much?" Everyone gets shocked seeing Ranbhir's wild behaviour. Pallavi says "me?" Ranbhir replies "yes mom, not only u, whoever held Prachi responsible for Rhea's suicide attempt and helped u in your plan to get me married to Rhea. Of course u are the main one. Hadn't u made me promise making me helpless to get married to Rhea I wouldn't have broke up with Prachi and she would have never left me." Abhi gets confused and asks "what? But I thought Prachi came between u and Rhea." Aliya replies "yes bhai." Pragya fumes. Abhi continues "exactly, that's y I asked her to perform your's and Rhea's engagement on her hands to which she has agreed." Pragya asks "what?" Abhi replies "yes, do u remember on that day I asked Prachi to come aside to speak with me? This is what I've spoken about." Pragya gets shocked and remembers Prachi's state when she came back. Ranbhir also gets shocked and angry.

Abhi comes to Ranbhir and asks "Rhea loves u. And u saved her during bank robbery so I thought....." Ranbhir laughs like insane with tears in his eyes scaring everyone. And then he says while laughing pointing at Abhi "this man ..this man thinks I will love whichever girl I save." Vikram says "he is your chief." Ranbhir says "yeah, yeah I forgot he is my chief, the Rockstar, who separated my love from me. The day Rhea tried to kill herself u went to Prachi's house and scolded her so much just bcoz u thought she came in between me and Rhea. Now let me tell u the truth, Prachi didn't come in between me and Rhea but Rhea came in between me and Prachi. Not only Rhea u all came in between both of us." Everyone gets shocked. Ranbhir continues "what mistake did she do in her life. She loved me, is that her mistake? She always saved me whenever I was in trouble. She was everyone's well-wisher." Pallavi says "bcoz of her Maya came into your life. She wanted to marry u for money. That's why she sat in wedding altar with u by hiding her face... and.." Ranbhir says "shut up mom." Pallavi gets scared of Ranbhir's anger. Everyone gets tensed. Ranbhir continues "Prachi didn't do anything. In fact she always helped me. She trusted me more than anyone else can. And Prachi didn't sit in wedding altar willingly. I made her helpless and forced her and at last she gave in." he tells what happened on that day. Everyone gets shocked. Dida and Vikram feel very bad for misunderstanding Prachi.

Ranbhir continues "and u all feel that she trapped me right? No I fell for her. When I fell in love with her she didn't even know that I love her. And everytime I tried to confess my feelings one or the other problem used to crop up" and he remembers Rhea's deeds but doesn't reveal them and continues "u all feel Maya has come into my life bcoz of Prachi but no, I brought Maya in my life on my own." Everyone gets shocked and asks "what?" Ranbhir replies "yes" and he narrates how he asked Maya to help in making Prachi jealous. Ranbhir continues "u all knew Rhea liked me but how could u never knew that I loved Prachi." Everyone bends their head down. Ranbhir says "u know why? bcoz u never wanted to know. Chief u love your daughter so u asked whether Rhea loves me but did u never found it necessary to know whether I love Rhea or not?" Abhi is left speechless. Ranbhir continues "I proposed Prachi on holi when I was drunk which Prachi didn't accept." Dida says "what?" Ranbhir continues "yes dida at that time Prachi wasn't sure about her feelings. She accepted my proposal after she was sure about her feelings towards me. U people separated my Prachi from me as soon as we both confessed our feelings and decided to stay with each other forever. U don't know the pain of getting separated from the loved ones right? Now I will show u. From today I will be there in this house but not with u people." None understands. Since then Ranbhir got separated from everyone except Pragya. And then Abhi got married to Pragya which AIiya couldn't stop