EPISODE 58

Everyone gets shocked seeing Kira not singing. King smiles. Aryan is forced by manager to announce her disqualified. But Aryan signs Kiara to sing. But she doesn't and finally with a heave heart Aryan announces that Kiara is disqualified. Tears starts rolling down from Abhi's eyes remembering how confident he was that she will win. His brain gets filled with questions. Kiara raises her head and sees Abhi and runs away from the stage. Aryan and Shahana follow her but manager orders them to stay back as they are required. Shahana convinces him that she will manage and let Aryan go. So Aryan leaves. Pranbhir also run towards the backstage.

" Di, what happened? Why didn't u sing? Do u have any problem?" asks Aryan.

" Nothing like that. I have to leave." Tells Kiara avoiding eye-contact with Aryan.

" What? U are leaving? Where?" asks Aryan scurrying behind her.

" Ranbhir, I think she will answer u if I am not there. I mean she may feel uncomfortable as she doesn't know me well. I will wait for you near the backstage." Says Prachi releasing her hands from Ranbhir's clutches.

" Listen, I got you back after so long. I am trusting you. don't run away again." Saying this Ranbhir let Prachi go.

Srinivsasans leave as Meenakshi doesn't feel well. Ranbhir gets a message from Abhi to bring Kiara to a particular room. Aryan and Ranbhir run behind her and catches her. They bring her to a specific room. She gets shocked seeing Mehras, Kohlis and Khannas. Disha also comes with them. She messages Sunny to leave as she will be coming late as she is going out with her friends. As Sunny's work is over he messages Prahana that they will be leaving together. The names of the qualified particiapnts are announced making Shahana's work also over. Abhi quickly leaves from there to meet Kiara. Prachi gets tensed seeing Sunny's message as she said Ranbhir that she will wait for him. She writes a letter and gives it to manager to give it to Ranbhir. Sunny and Prahana leaves from there. Abhi enters the room terrifying Kiara. Everyone understands that he is very angry. Aryan and Ranbhir hold either hand of Kiara's. Abhi comes and stand in front of her. He signs Arbhir to leave her hands to which they refuse. He shouts. Purab and Vikram gets scared, they pull their sons towards them making them to leave her hands.

" Why?" asks Abhi quietly to which Kiara doesn't reply.

" why?" Abhi again asks with little rage in his voice but Kiara doesn't reply.

" why, Arya? I am asking u not the walls and windows. Answer me."roars Abhi scaring everyone.

Pragya understands his anger as she knows that two things her husband likes the most is her and his music.

" to embarrass you, to insult you."a woman replies. But it's not Kiara,it's Alia.

Everyone stares at her.

" Aliya, will you keep quiet? He is speaking, right?" shouts Pragya.

" why should I? I know you all like her. But truth is always truth. " argues Aliya.

" What truth?" asks Abhi.

" The truth that she has hidden from all of us. The truth which if u have known u would have never entered her into our lives. The truth that this girl Arya is .... King's daughter." Alia reveals the truth shocking everyone.

Everyone glares at Aliya.

" Aliya , have you lost your mind?" shouts Purab.

" Don't speak nonsense Aliya." Tells Pragya.

Kohlis doesn't understand anything as they were unaware of king.

" what's going on ? who is King?" asks Pallavi.