EPISODE 29

In Mumbai

Mr.Srinivasan calls Ishaan and informs about Mehras and Kohlis arrival. Ishaan calls Prachi and few other important staff members to his cabin. He informs them "our partners for our upcoming project will be reach Mumbai tonight, so probably we will meet them tomorrow. So I want u to start working seriously. Inform this to everyone and probably u guys have to work overtime now."

In Delhi

Pragya gets thinking about what Sarithaji said and looks at Kiara and Kiara sees Prachi and Shahana's pic in their room. Aryan and Ranbhir also admire the pic. Kiara observs them and remembers Aryan and Ranbhir's words. Kiara prays to god "Aryan believes that Shahana is dead but Ranbhir believes that Prachi is alive, I don't know the truth but u do, right? If they are really alive then return them to Aryan and Ranbhir." Sarithaji packs her stuff and they leave to Mehra mansion.

In car

Kiara suddenly shouts "stop."Ranbhir asks "what happened di?" Kiara points out at the bakery. Pragya asks "do u want something?" Kiara hesitantly says " well..... I want to eat.....Red velvet cake." Pragya stares in shock and looks at Sarithaji who is looking at Kiara. Pragya thinks "is what Sarithaji said is true?" While Pragya is lost in her thoughts Kiara asks her again. Pragya nods in agreement. Aryan stops her and he goes to get her the cake.

At house Pragya is thinking about Kiara. She remembers how she got vibes when she touched Kiara and remembers how she used to get those kind of lovely vibes when she was close to Rhea even when she was unaware that Rhea is her daughter.

Pragya goes to Kiara's room and sees her having the cake she brought. Pragya sees Kiara eating the cake and remembers Kiara. Kiara sees Pragya and stops eating and nervously asks her to come in. Pragya comes and sits near her and asks "is it good?" Kiara asks "what?.....oh the cake ,yeah it is good......" Kiara felt embarrassed as Pragya has seen her eating the cake like a kid. Pragya caresses her face, Kiara gets a warm feeling. Pragya says "if I ask u something , will u tell me the truth?" Kiara nods. Pragya taking a deep breath asks "who are yo......ur parents? Where are u from?" Kiara feels a chill down her spine and remembers King.

Kiara comes out of her trance when Pragya asks her once again. Kiara bends her head in denial. Pragya understands and says "it's alright if u don't want to say, I understand. I will not force u." Saying this she was about to leave but Kiara holds her. Kiara says "I can't tell u about my parents but I can tell u where I am from but u should not tell to anyone." Pragya nods in agreement. Kiara says "I am from.....London." Pragya gets shocked and says "London?" Pragya murmurs quietly "King." Kiara hears slightly and asks "what?" Pragya leaves saying "nothing." Kiara thinks "did she say King?....no,no...she didn't say anything, it might be my hallucination....did I do anything wrong by giving her a little info about me?" 

Aliya who heard their conversation by hiding outside thinks "why is Pragya suddenly interested in this girl? What is cooking in her head? I should find out." She looks at Kiara doubtfully and thinks "but first I have to find out about this girl." She leaves from there.

In Disha's house

Disha congratulated Sunny for his new project. Disha says "I will reach there by midnight. will u be able to pick me up?" Sunny says "yes, I will be able to." Disha cuts her call.

Sunny informs Shahana and Prachi about Disha's arrival.

Prachi goes to Ishaan to ask for permission to leave early. Ishaan is speaking with his parents who are forcing him to bring Prachi to home to introduce her to Mehras. As Ishaan knows what they are planning he is trying to deny. As soon as Ishaan sees Prachi at the door he drops his phone. Prachi looks at him confused. Ishaan quickly picks up his phone and murmurs "I will call u later and cuts the call." Prachi goes inside and requests for the permission. Ishaan who was tensed, whether Prachi has heard his talk, thinking about this, without asking anything he quickly signs.

At night

All Mehras and Kohlis has reached airport. Disha also comes there and gets shocked seeing them. Purab feels happy seeing her. Aryan and Aliya observe Purab. Aliya fumes. Aryan doesn't understand what to do. Pragya sees Disha and hugs her. Abhi also hugs her. Disha inform them that she is also going to Mumbai. Aryan goes to them and asks "who is she?" Disha and Aryan look at each other. Pragya looks at Purab and says "she is.............my sister Disha."

 Aryan asks "what?" and gets more confused and feels like he is going to faint thinking about everything. He thinks "before I return to Delhi, I should know the entire truth."

Everyone boards the flight.