EPISODE 73

Rhea gets petrified seeing Ranbhir and hearing Abhi's voice. She starts sweating.

" Rhea" roars Abhi again.

Rhea steps back. Shahana comes there and she holds her hand tightly and takes her to the living room and pushes her into the centre surrounded by everyone. Ranbhir and Prachi also come there. Rhea sees Abhi who is fuming with anger, Pragya looks disappointed. She looks at Alia who is tensed that she will also get caught, Purab, Disha and Sunny are confused, Aryan in angry, Ranbhir is also in rage, Prachi is hurt and everyone is shocked.

Rhea looks at everyone's faces but she doesn't have the dare to look at one person. She doesn't look at Ishaan as she doesn't have strength to face his disgust as he is someone whom she loved sincerely and always wanted love from him. Ishaan was the most shocked and perplexed person from Srinivasan family. He doesn't understand what to say. He always knew a girl who is stubborn, little spoiled but sweet and nice girl. He never knew Rhea's past which has nothing but evil, hatred. Cheat and wrongdoings.

Rhea holds Prachi responsible for whatever happening and claims that whatever they are saying is lie. Shahana plays the video of Rhea's confession

" surprised ?"asks Shahana.

"of course. She is. And her brain is already getting fried, why don't we just reveal our plan instead of allowing her to guess. "says Ranbhir.

Shahana and Ranbhir reveal their plan. Ranbhir knew Rhea will never confess her wrongdoings and no one will believe until she confess. So he decided to provoke Rhea. When he asked promise from Prachi to not leave, he made sure Rhea heard them and then he deliberately didn't bring Rhea on to the stage while dancing so that her anger gets increased. He knew that Rhea will definitely confront Prachi. He followed her when she took Prachi away from the party. He followed her and started recording everything which was played by Shahana in front of everyone at the same time. Everyone gets shocked thinking that so much was going on and they never knew anything about it.

Rhea sees someone's feet moving towards her. She raises her head and sees Pallavi who is feeling repulsive towards Rhea. She slaps her hard. Ishaan feels hurt. Abhi closes his eyes in pain and Pragya cries. Rhea sees Abhi for some response but Abhi does nothing to save Rhea.

" whom are u looking at? Ur father or mother? I know u are looking for help but let me tell u, no one is gonna help u, not your saviour father, as he also clearly knows that what u did was wrong... no evil." Says Pallavi.

" how could u, Rhea? I considered u my daughter. But u broke my trust Rhea."tells Vikram.

" If she was human, she would have thought about other's feelings but she is not. She destroyed everyone's life just for her ego satisfaction. And whenever she traps Prachi, chief always blames Prachi and when he learns the truth he then apologizes Prachi from his side and Rhea's side saying that Rhea is a little girl and are these the things a little girl would do?" asks Ranbhir.

Abhi bends his head in shame. Pragya doesn't get what to say. Ranbhir continues.

" you always justified her actions saying that she was a girl who was away from her mother but Prachi was also someone who grew up with a single parent and there are so many kids who are orphans and they are better than Rhea. You are so reluctant to accept that your daughter is wrong." yells Ranbhir.

Rhea raises her head and sees everyone who is looking at either disgust or shocked.

" I am...." Rhea gets interfered by Pallavi.

" you said u loved Ranbhir , didn't you? Then how could u trap him. I always thought u were supporting him but u were destroying his life and Prachi was saving him. I was so stupid to think that Prachi spoiled my son's life but it was u in real. U don't deserve to be Ranbhir's wife." Shouts Pallavi.