EPISODE 7

Inside Kohli house

Ranbhir's eyes gets teary. He looks at her eyes which are red and filled with anger and her expression as if he is the worst person she had ever met in her life. Pallavi shouts "Prachi". Ranbhir signs no. Prachi says "Don't u dare to take my name from your mouth Mr.RANBHIR KOHLI. I had enough with u. U used me enough and cheated me. Now don't even think about explaining yourself by making up some story to save yourself. I understood who you are and what u are. What do u think ? If you have money and good looks, girls will follow u like dogs. I don't know if other girls are like that but let me be very clear with u I am not of that kind. And you? You are the worst thing happened to me in my life.".Ranbhir feels bad and moves forward saying "Prachi, plz.. ". Prachi forwards her hand signing him to stop and continues " what crime did I commit that u are punishing me like this. U wanted to play love game for time pass and wanted to break up with me after u are satisfied." Everyone gets confused. Prachi continues "Not u I am breaking up with u. Till now I had a doubt that whether I am worthy to get u? But today I am telling u, u are not worthy to have me. U understood, u are not worthy of me. Anyways it is not your fault. Even knowing that u are a flirt and a play boy I accepted u by thinking that u have got changed." She starts beating her forehead saying"I am mad, I am mad to belive u.". Ranbhir tries to stop her. She moves back and looks at him while crying.

Vikram and Aryan feels bad for Ranbhir. She moves little forward and says " I always wanted to say this to u. I waited since the day u propsed me to tell u this. I thought to tell u on the day when we become one . I didn't know that I would be saying this when we get separated. " She moves little forward and hold his palms and says " I LOVE U." Ranbhir closes his eyes emotionally. Prachi continues ""But now I want to add something to this . Yes I love u but now I hate u more than the love I have for u." She is about to leave but turns and says " u played with my feelings but I am letting this go with a slap just for my sister but if you does the same thing with my sister you will face worst consequences of your life."Saying this she leaves from there with Shahana. Ranbhir falls down on his knees and starts crying badly. Pallavi comes to console him but he moves away from her and leaves with Aryan.

In Pragya's house

Prachi and Pragya are crying in their rooms. Prachi thinks about Ranbhir and thinks about Aliya's words. Suddenly she gets a phone call from Rhea. She suddenly remembers Rhea's deal which she has completely forgotten because of her break up. She answers her call. Rhea asks "Did u take any decision?" Prachi remembers every incident happened in function. She goes near pragya's room and sees her crying. Prachi sternly says " I have taken the decision. Meet me alone in college cafeteria tomorrow morning.". Saying this she immediately cuts the call and looks at her mother and thinks " I just hope whatever decision I have taken is right"and she leaves from there.

In Mehra mansion

Abhi is thinking about Pragya. He takes a pic from album which was taken after Prachi and Rhea's birth. He says " when we both got separated we didn't want to meet each other forever. After somedays it became difficult for me to live without u Pragya and now I have to live without u forever. I can't even think about marrying someone else. I thought just like Kiara our daughters will unite us. But now for them, I have to get separated from u." Rhea listens to him and thinks "tomorrow everyone will get their answers." And she leaves from there.

In Kohli house

In Ranbhir's room

Ranbhir is crying bitterly. He remembers his moments with Prachi. He remembers her slap. He starts breaking the things. Dida hears the sound and comes there. She asks Ranbhir to open the door. As he doesn't open she goes to Vikram's room.