EPISODE 38

Prachi runs before Disha could catch her. She takes taxi and leaves immediately from there.

Disha thinks "Prachi is alive. I should tell this to di and jiju." She decides to go to Mehra mansion.

Kiara and Sunny gets tired after shouting at each other. They cut the call.

Sunny and Kiara say in unison " He/she is mad." And leaves from there angrily.

After coming out Sunny doesn't find Disha and calls her. Disha lies to him that she left to the office as she got got an emergency call from her office. Sunny says that he would pick her up in the evening.

Everyone are going to Mehra mansion. But suddenly Ranbhir's car tyre gets punctured. So he makes Dida and his parents to leave leave in taxi and he decides to get his car repaired.

Prachi in taxi thinks "oh no what happened. Disha maasi saw me. If she informs maa and Papa then.... No.. she might be following me. I better cover my face with the scarf .

She covers her face with the scarf. She gets down from taxi near the office quarters.

As soon as she gets down she gets a weird feeling.. feeling like Ranbhir was around her. She moves back and dashes someone.

She turns and gets shocked seeing Ranbhir.

In Mehra mansion

Disha reaches Mehra mansion.

She goes inside but finds no one. She remembers her moments in that house and with Purab. She cries.

Disha who is searching for Abhi doesn't find him and thinks they haven't yet reached.(They reaches but they were somewhere else.) She comes across her's and Purab's room and gets emotional. She goes inside thinking no one is there. But suddenly Purab comes from bathroom dressed in bathrobe. He slips and falls on her. Both of them have an eye lock. But soon they come out of their trance and get shocked seeing each other. They get up and asks in unison " what are u doing here?"

Purab asks "really? U are asking me this question?"

Disha sadly says "yes, u are right. This is no more my house."

Purab feels bad. Suddenly Aliya enters.

In Srinivasns office/Mehra mansion

Ishaan praises Sunny for scolding her and same with Kiara by Rhea.

Sunny says " next time if she comes in front of me I am gonna screw her up."

Kiara says "next time if that idiot comes in front of me, I am gonna bash him up."

Sunny says "no, I can't screw her bcoz she has lost her screw."

Kiara says "he has lost his senses."

Suddenly someone asks Kiara "about whom are u talking?"

Kiara and Rhea replies(unison) nervously "no one."

Abhi thinks "what's going on?"

He says "time for some practice." Kiara leaves for practice.

Kiara and Rhea both think " I could have told the truth. Why did I lie to sir/dad?"

In Srinivasans house

Mishti goes to Shashank's room and closes the door. She turns to confront him but he keeps his index finger on her lips giving her a look to keep quiet.

Shashank says "I know why have u come? U want to know why I did I stop u from leaving?"

Mishti removes his hand from her lips and says "yes , may I get my answers."

Shashank smirks and says " I will not tell u, but I will show u."

Mishti gives a what-do-u-mean-look which Shashank understands.

Shashank continues "ok, fine I will tell u briefly. U cheated on me so I am gonna take revenge on u...and.... If u dare say anything to anyone here then I will tell the truth about our relationship to everyone. Then your wedding...."

He lets out an evil grin to which Mishti gets scared. He opens the door signing her to leave. She leaves with tears in her eyes.