EPISODE 99

At night

Rhea is alone who is lost in her thoughts. Suddenly someone holds her. Before she could shout they cup her mouth and pins her to the wall. She gets surprised on seeing Ishaan.

"shhh.... Don't shout." Says Ishaan.

" what are you doing here?" whispers Rhea.

" well,... I wanted to see u." says Ishaan.

" ishaan, u have been seeing me. and u could make a video call." Says Rhea.

" well, I wanted to talk to u, and before u could say that I could have made a phone call. I want to go out and talk." Says Ishaan.

" go out? At this time? Why?" asks Rhea.

" hmm. To eat ice cream." Says Ishann.

" oh, wait . I will just come." Saying this Rhea was about to leave her room.

" where are u going?" asks Ishaan.

" to get u ice cream." Says Rhea.

" OMG! Rhea. U r coming or not?" asks Ishaan.

" ok. But...." Before Rhea could finish Ishaan pulls her and takes her out through the window.

In car

Ishaan sees Rhea who isn't talking anything. So, he switches on the FM. Old songs gets played. Rhea doesn't like them, but still keeps quiet. Ishaan observs that. he stops the car and blindfolds Rhea. He asks her to be like that still they reach their destination. And rhea just agrees which is very unlikely.

After reaching the destination , Ishaan removes the blindfold. Rhea gets elated on seeing where she is. It's the tree house where Ishaan has brought her once before where she has spent one of her best moments with him. She smiles. It is as same as before. But now, there was a small table with ice-cream on it. They sit at the door and starts having ice cream.

" I like this place as much I have liked it before. Infact more. It is so peaceful here. " says Rhea.

" but I feel, it's not the same Rhea." Says Ishaan.

" what do u mean?" asks Rhea.

" u are no more that joyful, happy and outgoing girl, whom I knew. I knew that Rhea, who is always outspoken. I have been observing u, since ur return. U haven't been active in anything. I wanted to talk to u about that, so I brought u out, because I didn't think it was a good idea to speak about it at home. I have deliberately played old songs which u hate, so that u will ask me to change. I thought u will argue with me, when I blindfolded u, like u argued last time. I gave u vanilla flavour ice cream which u dislike the most but u are eating it." saying this Ishaan takes away the ice cream from her hands.

"I thought u will respond but u resisted. I have seen u happy, sad, angry, confused, but never this lost." Says Ishaan.

He holds her on seeing tears in her eyes.

" Rhea, I understand ur life hasn't been easy in the last 2 years. And I know that life has changed u a lot. But u shouldn't change urslef because of that. ur character is u. I want u to command me, argue with me, laugh with me, like u used to be. Not only me, everyone likes that Rhea, Rhea Mehra, the princess." says Ishaan to which Rhea chuckles with tears in her eyes.

" I know. I have been trying. But I have that prison influence still. I need some time. But I promise I will be back to myself." Says Rhea

"hmm.and remember I will always be there for u." Says Ishaan and hugs her.