EPISODE 79

At Mehra mansion

" Any info about Rhea?" asks Abhi.

" no, not yet. " tells Vikram.

" Abhi, are u sure about this? Do u really want to get Rhea arrested?" asks Vikram.

" u still have doubts?" asks Abhi.

" Listen,..." Vikram was about to say something but gets stopped on seeing Srinivasans there.

Mishti comes and hugs Pallavi and Vikram.

" u guys suddenly here? All good? " asks Purab.

" I don't know. Ishaan called me and said to come here. So we all came here. hasn't he come here yet?" asks Mr. Srinivasan.

" Ishaan?" says Abhi.

just then Ishaan comes there.

" Ishaan, come inside. What happened ?" asks Pallavi.

Ishaan doesn't reply anything. He looks at Pragya who is very much shocked to see him there as she knows Rhea is with him. Ishaan bends down his head and turns side wards signing someone to come out. To everyone's shock, Rhea comes from behind. Abhi feels happy on seeing his daughter safe but at the same time he gets angry on remembering Rhea's deeds.

" Rhea, where were u? do u know how worried we were?" tells Meera and hugs her but Rhea's sight is fixed on Abhi.

Pragya comes there running and breaks their hug.

" didn't I warn u not to come here until everything gets fine. Then, why did u come?" shouts Pragya to which Rhea replies nothing.

Everyone gets shocked on hearing Pragya's words.

" what did u just say? Does that mean u knew where Rhea was. And u have been lying to me since morning." Says Abhi.

" Don't blame her. She just knew a couple of hours ago."Ishaan supports pragya.

" come on, don't support a liar, Ishaan." Says Alia to which she gets a fierce look from Rhea. Alia gets scared and stops speaking.

" But Ishaan, hasn't maasi told u....." Shahana gets interrupted by Abhi.

" Shahana, even u knew. And Aryan what about u?" asks Abhi to which Aryan bends his head. Abhi understands that even Aryan was aware of Rhea's whereabouts.

" I understand Aryan. He has grown up with Rhea, so he was trying to save Rhea, but u Shahana, I didn't expect this from u. u knew Prachi since childhood. U considered her as ur own sister and u have always supported her. Then why did u side with Rhea now?" asks Abhi to which Shahana has no answer.

" Don't say anything to them. I asked Aryan and Shahana not to say anything to anyone. And I will also not allow u to get Rhea arrested." says Pragya.

" Pragya, stop it. Rhea should get punished for her deeds." Tells Abhi.

They both Argue. Everyone except Rhea tries to stop them but they were unable to.

" stop it. That's enough. U r creating a ruckus. " A voice comes from behind. Rhea has spoken for the first time after coming home.

Abhi gets angry and tries to slap Rhea, she protects her face with her hand but surprisingly no hand lays on her. She opens her eyes and sees a shocking scene. Rhea gets shocked on seeing Ishaan holding Abhi's hand. Everyone gets shocked. Just then Ranbhir and Prachi come there. They also get shocked at the sight.

" Ishaan?" says Prachi.

" Chucks?" says Ranbhir.

On hearing their voices everyone turns towards the door and gets shocked on seeing Pranbhir over there.