EPISODE 81

I am so sorry guys. I know I have made u wait for two long days and didn't reply to u too. I had a project to submit. So I was busy. I am sorry once again. Hope u will like this episode.

************************************************************************************

At Mehra mansion

Somebody knocks the door and Rhea opens.

Rhea opens the door and gets shocked on seeing Abhi. She gets scared thinking that Abhi still doesn't believe her and is angry with her.

"dad?" says Rhea.

Abhi looks at her. His eyes were filled with tears. He places his hand on her hand.

" I am proud of u." says Abhi.

Rhea gets happy on hearing this. She moves forward and observs Pragya standing behind Abhi who can burst into tears anytime. Rhea asks them to come in and makes them sit.

" I came here to ask for ur forgiveness. I couldn't understand how to face u..." Abhi gets interrupted by Rhea.

" dad, don't say this. It's not ur fault. I dug my own pit and u didn't help me in digging it. So, don't blame urself." Says Rhea.

" that's right, I didn't help u to dig the pit but unknowingly I was the one led u u to dig ur own pit. I always thought to keep u happy by giving whatever u asked for, but I forgot to teach u morals and values and show u the right path. I failed u as a father. Twenty years back, pragya wanted to take u along with her and Prachi but I stopped her and tried to keep Prachi also with me, but I couldn't. I should have let u go with Pragya or never would have allowed Pragya to leave." Saying this Abhi looks at Pragya and places his hand on her shoulder.

" dad? can u make a promise?" asks Rhea.

" what do u want? Tell me first, then only I will decide whether I can give it or not." asks Abhi

" never let mom leave again. Not at any circumstances. I want our family to be always together." Says Rhea to which Abhi gets impressed and happy and nods in agreement.

Rhea observs that since Pragya has come to her room, Pragya neither said a word nor looked at her.

" mom?" says Rhea.

Pragya bursts into tears. Rhea hugs Pragya and consoles her.

" mom, please don't cry. Look at me, I know I went against u this time. But look at the positive side, when I come back, I can start a fresh life without any guilty."saying this Rhea consoles Pragya.

" speaking about fresh life, what is brewing between u and Ishaan?" asks Abhi.

At Srinivasans house

" love?" asks Mr. Srinivasan.

" yes, appa. I love Rhea." Says Ishaan.

" but bhai, u know how Rhea is, how can u love her? " asks Mishti.

" Rhea has changed. Trust me. if she wouldn't have changed she would have never surrendered. I said I would help her to run away from here. But she denied. Mishti, ur anger is justified. I know she created a havoc in everyone's life especially in your brother's and Prachi's, and don't forget Prachi s my best friend. And if someone is against her , then I would stand with my friend against them. But Rhea has realized her mistakes. Just give her one more chance." Tells Ishaan.

" I am with bhai in this." Says Shashank.

" Shashank? U too?" says Mishti.

" do u remember the way I behaved with u when I misunderstood that u cheated on me, Mishti? But u had forgiven me and gave me one more chance. Just like that give one more chance to Rhea." Says Shashank.