EPISODE 52

" No, no please don't do anything to her. Please leave her." A woman is requesting to a man.

" Listen, if u do anything to my daughter, u will face the worst consequences of your life. " another man says to that man.

" Even if I give u your daughter u will not let me go. So u both also should get punished along with me. " Saying this the man holding the girl jumps off the cliff.

Everyone shouts " NO.."

Kiara wakes up from her sleep. She is drowning in her sweat. She wipes her sweat and washes her face. She drinks some water and checks the time. It's morning 4'oclock.

Kiara's pov

" I got this dream again. But it's been so many years. Dad said this is the dream of mom and him saving me but the man jumped off the cliff along with me but then I was saved by dad. But dad made me wipe out my memories by brainwashing me saying that it would be too much for me to handle. But why do I always feel that it's not mom and dad in the scene but someone else. And I don't even know who my mom is. I didn't even have her pic .And it is more weird that I got this dream after so many years. God, please help me."

She tries to sleep again and goes to sleep. Sun rises and it's morning 8'o clock. Rhea comes and wakes up Kiara.

" di, come on wake up."

Kiara wakes up. Rhea notices her eyes being little red.

" di, why are your eyes red? Did u have proper sleep? Dad ordered u to seep well, didn't he?"

" relax Rhea, I am fine. It was just a bad dream."

" no wonder dad asked u to not to take any stress, but I was an idiot to tell u about Kiara di."

" hey, this has nothing to do with it."

" di, can I ask u for something?"

" any more weird feelings?"

" no, di. Promise me that u will not tell anyone anything about what I said yesterday night."

" ok. I promise. And can I ask u something?"

" u seem to be a lot merrier. May I know the reason?"

" well.... It's your big day so I am happy for u."

"Hmm? Tell me the truth?"

Rhea blushes.

" well di. I had taken one of the biggest decisions of my life." Rhea says blushing.

" and may I know. What it is?"

" di, I fell in love. It's the guy with whom I get those weird feelings. "

"Oh...so u are in love?"

" yes, di. I always thought I loved Ranbhir, but I was wrong. I was completely obsessed with Ranbhir. I was brought up without my mother. My father was the only person whom I loved more than anything in this world. But when my father started liking Prachi, I couldn't digest it. I liked Ranbhir for his looks. I thought we would make the best couple in front of the world. But while caring about the world, I forgot to care about my heart. If Ranbhir had loved any girl, probably I would have let him go but he fell in love with Prachi, so probably I felt that she is snatching everything in my life."

" Probably?"

" No, I am sure I felt it. Because of that I got mad and did many things to get him but I couldn't get him. Even after Prachi's death Ranbhir didn't stop loving her. Ateast then I should have understood. Probably, I refused to understand, but after meeting this guy, I feel so happy. I was never able to confide in Ranbhir but I was able to confide in this guy. I feel very happy when he is with me. I feel completed. He made me understood what love is. I always used to think I am bad but he made me feel better. He made me believe that there are so many people who loves me. I want this forever. "