EPISODE 22

Prachi and Shahana gets frozen thinking whether he had heard their words completely. Sunny asks "why can't u stay here?" Prachi and Shahana gets relieved that he didn't listen to their conversation where Shahana called Prachi with her name. Prachi says "that's because your mother is coming. We stayed with u bcoz we had relation with u but not with your mother." Sunny says "u accepted me as your brother the day I saved u both, remember?"

In past

That night Sunny was leaving to Mumbai but he stops at the accident spot and rescues Shahana and Prachi before the blast. He admits Shahana and Prachi in a small hospital nearby and wait still they recover.

Next day

Prachi and Shahana thank him. Sunny says "it's ok and I have to leave now as I am already late." Prachi asks "where are u going?" Sunny replies Mumbai. Prachi gets an idea and asks him to take them both to Mumbai with him.

After they came to Mumbai they stayed with Sunny for few days and they became close to him as his sisters so they decided to stay with him. Since then Prachi changed her name to Abhigya and she had hidden her truth from Sunny. Ishaan and Sunny were friends through which Prachi became Ishaan's friend. And coincidentally Prachi joined Ishaan's office.

In present

Prachi and Shahana remembers the past and gets teary eyed. Shahana says "but bhai..." Sunny stops both of them and says "u both are my sisters and u will stay here until u get married." They smile and hug him. Sunny leaves saying he has an important work.

Prachi is thinking something in her room. Shahana comes to her and asks "what are u thinking again?" Prachi says "I feel we are cheating bhai." Shahana asks "what?" Prachi says "by hiding our real identity and our past." Shahana says "u are wrong only u are hiding your identity. Bhai knows me by my real name. And as far as our past is concerned we didn't have any other option at that time. But if u want u can reveal the truth even now." Prachi leaves without giving any answer.

In Delhi

Pragya is crying in her room holding Prachi's pic and says "we all think that u are dead but Ranbhir feels u are alive. If u are really alive plzz come back." She goes near the god and says "u took my Kiara away from me and then u took Prachi away but now even I have a feeling Prachi is alive. Plzz help us in coming out of this problem. Please send us a solution." As Pragya is praying to god Kiara enters. As soon as Kiara steps in Mehra mansion a flower falls on Pragya's hand. Pragya stares at God. Abhi calls Pragya and other family members too. Pragya comes down and sees Kiara. Both of them feel an emotional attachment and gets teary eyed. Abhi shows Pragya and says "she is my wife, Pragya." Kiara gets some flashes and feels giddy. Pragya holds her. A drop of her tears fall on Kiara's face. Kiara stands and wipes pragya's tears. Everyone looks at them. Mr. Kohli says "she is Arya. Lead female singer of our upcoming concert in Mumbai." Abhi says "she will stay here from now." Mitali asks "till when?" Purab says "till when she wants to stay." Rhea takes Kiara with her to show her room. Pragya continuously looks at Kiara.

Rhea shows Kiara the whole house . Kiara comes across Prachi's photo and asks "who is she?" Rhea says "she is my elder twin sister, Prachi." Kiara asks "oh, where is she?" Rhea says "she is d...." Suddenly a voice comes from behind "she is not here right now but she will be here soon." It is Ranbhir. Ranbhir comes there and caresses Prachi's photo. Rhea gets angry. Kiara doesn't notice it but keeps looking at Ranbhir. She understands his relation with Prachi. Rhea receives a call from Dimpy so she leaves from there. Kiara places her hand on his shoulder and says "I don't know what happened between u both but I can definitely says that your love is true and true love always wins. U will definitely get her." Ranbhir smiles. Dida and Vikram gets happy seeing Ranbhir smiling. Just then Aryan comes there and says "u didn't see my room yet right? Come with me." He takes her with him. Ranbhir goes along with them. Aryan shows his room. Ranbhir gets a call from the office and asks Aryan about a file. Aryan says I kept it in your room. They leave to search for a file. Kiara sees Aryan's room. She finds a document down . She decides to keep in the drawer. When she opens the drawer she sees Shahana's photo. She sees many photos of Shahana and Aryan. Kiara thinks "so Aryan also have someone in his heart. She looks cute." She hears someone's foot steps and hides keeps photos from where she has taken. Ranbhir and Aryan come back. They have a long chit-chat.

At dinner

Abhi says "so we will be leaving to Mumbai in three days. So everyone start packing." Everyone nods.