EPISODE 97

In Aryan and Shahana's bedroom

" u ok?" asks Aryan holding Shahana from behind.

" today I have realized that there are so many people who loves me." says Shahana turning towards Aryan and laying her arms around his neck.

" hmm, late realization." Says Aryan.

" [smiles]hmm. I know. And I love all of them, but I love u the most, Aryan. And u have fulfilled ur promise of giving me a proper wedding. I love u, Aryan Khanna" Says Shahana.

" I love u too, Shahana Aryan Khanna." Replies Aryan and they romance.

In Sunny and Kiara's room

" it's destiny, isn't it? " says Kiara.

" what?" asks Sunny

" Meera aunty and Shahana's meet. I mean they have been separated for 22 years and after these many years.........they....... they were bounded to meet." Says Kiara.

" Just like you met our family after 20 years."says Sunny.

" yes, ...." Says Kiara nodding in agreement and lays her palm on Sunny's.

" I love u , Kiara." Says Sunny holding her face.

" Love u too." Replies Kiara and they share a passionate kiss.

In Disha and Purab's room

Purab plays a song. Disha recogninses it.

" this one. This is the song....." disha gets interrupted.

" which we danced when we confessed our love to each other." says Purab.

"hmm, so... u wanna dance with me, again?" asks Purab sitting on his knees.

"[nods]yes." Says Disha and gives her hand to him.

They dance.

" I missed this, and u too" says Disha.

" me too." Replies Purab.

Next day

" so what do we have for today's breakfast?" asks Abhi.

All the women give a what-do-u-mean expression.

" mom, mamma breakfast." Saying this Sunny comes to comes the dining room followed by Aryana nd Purab.

" Excuse-me?" asks Kiara.

" what?" asks Sunny.

" did u forget our engagement?"asks Kiara.

Suny remembers and understands that the he, Aryan and Purab should prepare the breakfast. Three of them look at each other and then turns towards their wives. They reluctantly get up and start moving towards the kitchen. Their wives stop them.

" we knew u will not make us work." Says Purab.

" we are so lucky to have wives like u." says Aryan.

Three of them were about to hug their respective wives but they get stopped by their wives.

" what are u talking about?" asks Shahana.

" did u think we are going to stop you from cooking?" asks Disha to which three newly wed husbands nods their heads.

" definitely not." Replies their wives in unison.

" what? Then why did u stop us?" asks Sunny.

"because u never asked us what we want. I mean u didn't take our order." Replies Kiara.

" what? Only one dish is prepared for pehli rasoi, right?" asks Aryan.

" yes, but that's the minimum and for a single person." Says Disha.

" but there are three of u, and u guys think u can do anything. Preparing 4-6 dishes shoudn't be difficult for u." says Shahana.

" what 4-6? Are we performing pehli rasoi? Are ur royal breakfast?" asks Purab.

" we don't know all that. just do what they have asked." Orders dadi.

" dadi, u too?" Says Purab.

After much argument, men agree.

" ok, so from where should we start?" asks Aryan.

" well, they want samosa, aloo and gobi paratha. And...." Continues Sunny but gets stopped by Purab.

" we will start with samosas." Says Purab.

" and what are the ingredients?" Sunny.

Purab gives an expression leading Sunny to understand that Purab doesn't knows. Aryan asks them to use youtube. And they start cooking. They make a mess all over the kitchen. After a lot of hardwork, they finish cooking. They bring the food and arrange everything and serve their wives. Everyone praise their cooking skills though the dishes weren't perfect. Suddenly Sunny notices something.

" Shashank, where is Ishaan?" asks Sunny.

" well, today is Sunday. So he went to meet Rhea." Answers Shashank.

" he misses her a lot. Every day in the week he waits for this day, so that he can meet her." Says Meenakshi.

" I just hope these 2 years should get over soon and Rhea should return  asap." Says Prachi.