EPISODE 45

In Mumbai

King and Meera reach Mumbai. King tries to contact his old mobile but as Meera has switched it off he is unable to reach.

Meera reaches Mehra mansion.

In Mehra mansion

Kiara agrees to help Aryan in finding Aryan Prachi and Shahana. She leaves from his room. Aryan continues to think about Shahana and Kiara's words.

In Srinivasans house

Pallavi asks " what? Have u gone mad? Vikram , what is he speaking?"

" Vikram, Prachi... I heard Abhi had a daughter named Prachi? Are u talking about the same girl?"

" Yes, Mr.Srinivasan, Ranbhir what are u saying? An year ago Prachi died..."

" No dad , Prachi is alive . I had seen her."

" Bhai, u might had confusion."

" No, Mishti I didn't get confused. I had really seen Prachi. U are not trusting me, right? I had seen Prachi and Aryan saw Shahana?"

All the Kohlis Shout "what?"

" Yes, wait I will prove it to u right now?"

He calls Aryan.

Aryan is downstairs with everyone. Rhea and Aliya are in their respective rooms. Aryan gets a call from Ranbhir. Mitakenly he turns on the speaker after lifting the call.

" Aryan, I said we said we will not reveal to anyone what we had seen today? But l was helpless to reveal to my family. But the are not ready to believe me. I need your help, bro."

Aryan and Kiara gets shocked. Everyone gets confused.

" Aryan, what is Ranbhir speaking about?"asks Pragya.

Ranbhir understands that Aryan's phone speaker was on and understands that now he has to reveal the truth.

" Chieftess, we will tell u?But tell us whether Rhea is there with u?"

" No, Ranbhir tell me?"

Aryan and Kiara gulps and Ranbhir takes a deep breath.

"well...chieftess, the thing is Prachi is alive."

Everyone gets petrified with his answer. Aryan observs everyone's faces.

" Yes, chachi, Prachi is alive."says Aryan.

" Did u see her?"asks Abhi.

" No chucks, but....but I had seen Shahana."

Pragya stumbles but held by Kiara. Tears stars rolling from her's and Abhi's eyes. Ranbhir cuts the call saying that he will talk to everyone later. Pragya remembers Aryan being happy when he returned from the party. She goes towards Aryan and holds his collar. Everyone gets tensed due to her act.

" This is the reason u were so happy when u came back home, right?"

Aryan nods. Pragya leaves his collar.

" Why didn't u reveal then? Didn't u think about your chacha and chachi? I though I lost both my daughters. How happy I would have felt when I would have learnt that my children are alive? Why didn't u reveal it then? Well, I don't care about it. Why didn't u bring both of them with u? It's ok. Where are they ? Let's go and bring them. Come."

Pragya pulls his hand but Aryan doesn't move forward. Pragya turns back and stares at him.

" Why are u not coming with me? Let's go and bring them."

Aryan takes his hand from Pragya's hands. He holds her shoulder.

"Chachi, did u give a thought why I and Ranbhir didn't reveal this truth to u earlier? "

Everyone looks at each other.

Aryan reveals the reason of not revealing the truth. Everyone agrees with Aryan and decides not to reveal about Prachi and Shahana to Rhea, Pragya asks everyone not to reveal the truth to Aliya too. Everyone agrees but Aryan gets confused but doesn't question back.

In Srinivasans house

" Now, I hope it's clear to u that Prachi is alive. I will bring her back and I will get married to her only. I didn't want to reveal it earlier because...."

He explains the reason.

" But now as u know, I hope u will not force me to get married to Rhea, maa like u forced Mishti to get married to Aryan."

Shashank gets confused.

"Ranbhir., I never forced your sister. She agreed at her own wish."

" Yes, she agreed as u had put the condition that she will not be able to continue her studies if she disagrees to marry Aryan. U made her helpless to agree and that too u had asked her to decide to take the decision at the moment itself. U never gave her time to decide. U were scared that she will also go against u regarding her wedding like I went against u. So u blackmailed her to agree to this wedding, maa. Luckily, she didn't love anyone so there is no problem but if she would have loved someone and u made her helpless, then u are not a good mother."

Pallavi shouts "Ranbhir..."

" By shouting the truth will never change maa. And let me tell u one more truth, I will marry only Prachi as she is the love of my life. I hope it's loud and clear to u all."

He leaves towards his room.

Shashank and Mishti look at each other with eyes full of tears which is observed by Vikram and Mr.Srinivsasan. Tears starts rolling down from her eyes and she leaves from there. Shashnak also leaves to his room sadly. Ishaan feels good as Ranbhir disagrees to marry Rhea.