Isabela x GN!Reader

Have a chapter I decided to scrap !

Terror answer your fucking phone , I'll drag your ass down the damn street before I let you be busy. Anyways I'm needy and bored so like hurry up and get unbusy. </3

"I'm so fucking tired of this Isa!" You glared at your bestfriend, crossing your arms.

"What?" She turned her attention to you, finally placing her pen down.

"I'm so tired of always working my ass off, just for you to not even bother looking my way!"

"I was trying to tell you the wedding plans Y/N.." Isabela said, obviously unphased.

"Whatever." You muttered, leaving the room.

You walked around town, stopping when you felt somebody tap your shoulder.

You turned, mentally vomiting when you saw Mariano.

"Oh, hey." You said blandly, walking off.

He walked by you, "Do you think the tux I picked out looked good enough? Does the color even match? What if she doesn't like it-"

"It must be nice."

"What? Are you okay Y/N?" He asked, frowning.

"It must be nice, having Isabela's full attention.. yeah?" You said, kicking a random rock that laid on the ground.

"Ah.. Y/N, I'm sorry.. I'm sure she must be busy with planning the wedding and all-"

"Yup." You said annoyed.

"See you later Mariano." You said before slamming your door, locking it.

"Isabela.." Dolores said happily, leaning onto Isabela's desk.

"Dolores- Mirabel, and Camilo.. what is this?" Isabela asked.

"We have all the letters, Isabela." Camilo spoke, amused.

Mirabel placed her hand on her hip, "Y/N doesn't know what you're doing, do they?"

Isabela raised a brow, "Excuse me?"

"Our perfect Isabela, planning on having an affair?" Dolores asked, placing a few letters down onto the desk.

"Are you crazy? Maybe even on something?"

"Imagine the shame if Abeula found out." Camilo mumbled.

"What do the three of you want?" Isabela asked, standing up.

"Call off the wedding." The three of them said, they all gave each other surprised glances, as if they didn't know they would all say there same thing.

Isabela laugh, "This is a joke, right?"

"Call off the wedding." Dolores said more sternly.

"It's obvious you love them, Isa."

Isabela glared at her relatives, "Are you trying to blackmail me or get me to confess to something?"

Dolores looked towards her brother then back at Isabela, sighing.

"Just call off the wedding."

The three walked off, Isabela glanced at the three letters on the desk.

She opened them, immediately recognizing them.

They weren't the original letters, Dolores had kept those for whatever reason - most likely blackmail.

She sighed, tearing it up.

"Stupid letters."