Mirabel x GN!Reader

Just a little reminder that not just women have periods , anyways today I present , Mirabel taking care of you on your period.

Also , I'm going off of my period , so y'know just bare with me because this is what my girlfriend has to deal with. </3

“You need to eat, Y/N.” Mirabel said, giving you a frown. “I don't wanna.” You said tiredly, yanking the blanket over your head. “Sometimes we have to do things we don't want to.” She joked, pulling the blanket down.

“Don't make me.” You mumbled, turning away from her. She laughed, “I can't make you amor, but I can suggest it.”

Your stomach growled, “Give me the plate.” You said, giving in.

She placed the plate of arepas down, sitting beside you on the bed. You leaned up, smiling as she kissed your cheek.

You smiled, feeling a little less pain after eating. “What do you wanna do today?” She asked, intertwining your fingers.

You laid your head on her shoulder, “Something easy.” “So.. stay in bed all day?” She asked you, “Mhm.” She laughed, “Whatever makes you happy mi amor.”

She was working on a dress for Isabela, the base was blue but she added purple flowers onto it as long as green cacti and other plants.

“Mirabel?” You called out. “Yes?” “I love you.” “I love you too.” “Do you?” You questioned.

You heard some noise, shuffling, before turning over to see Mirabel.

“Why wouldn't I love you?” You gave a sad look, “I don't know.” You said, starting to cry. She panicked, “No, I didn't mean it like that, I promise I love you more than anything-”

She hugged you, holding you close. “Lo siento.” You mumbled, she kissed your cheek, wiping your tears.

Mirabel decided on playing Uno to pass the time, then checkers, and eventually the two of you played candylane.

“You whore!” You yelled, “Quiet mi amor, my walls aren't soundproof like Dolores's are.” She said laughing.

“It's about lunchtime let me go get you some food and water.” Mirabel kissed the top of your head before walking downstairs.

“Casita I got lucky.” You said, leaning on the wall. Casita opened and closed the window in agreement.

Eventually Mirabel came up stairs, handing you a plate and a bottle of water.

After eating, you completed a very competitive round of clue.

Whenever your cramps got really bad Mirabel would cuddled of next to you too try and comfort you.

“I'm sorry, you won't be on your period for much longer.” Mirabel muttered. You turn around, pulling her closer. “God I hope not, this is driving me crazy already.”