Dolores x F!Reader

Smut.

Requested by: anime4ever6

K¡nks: knife play , blood , pain , light choking , praise and slight degrading

Dolores's eyes wandered your body, watching as you tied her hands to the bedframe.

“Little tighter..” Dolores suggested, biting her lip.

You tightened the rope, stopping when she let out a quiet whimper.

“Now.. let's have some fun.” You said, a grin on your face.

You found yourself drooling over Dolores's body, blood dripping from the small cuts.

“God you're just so adorable.” You mumbled, pressing the knife up against her lip.

You slowly ran the knife along her body, enjoying her panicked expression.

“What's the matter, not having fun?”

She looked to the side, avoiding eye contact.

You grabbed her jaw, forcing her to look at you. “You're driving me insane Dolores.” You whispered before crashing your lips onto her.

You moved your hand down to her throat, choking her softly as you deepened the kiss.

You pulled away, a strand of saliva connecting your lips.

“So pretty.. I can't wait to see how badly I'll mess you up..”

Her flustered expression grew as she felt the sharp metal against her skin.

“Be good and you might get a treat, amor.” She just nodded in response.

You watching as she bit down on her bottom lip as you pressed the metal into her skin, carving your initials into her hip.

You noticed tears forming in her eyes pushed down a little harder. “Can't take it?” You asked, tilting your head. “I can Mami, I can.” She responded.

You moved the knife away, admiring your work.

You licked the knife, smirking as you noticed Dolores squirming.

“Be patient..” You muttered, placing the knife onto the bed stand, being careful not to drop it.

“I wanna hear your pretty voice, okay?”

She nodded, letting out a loud gasp as you shoved two fingers in her.

“It hurts.” Dolores whined, “Mmm, I know amor but you'll get used to it soon enough. I promise.”

You noticed Dolores trying to move her arms to cover her mouth, the ropes obviously stopped her from doing so.

“If you don't stop you'll be in trouble.” You said with a glare.

She stopped for a moment, but then continued to do it.

After awhile she came on your fingers, yet you were more focused on how you'd punish her.

“You're being so bad today mi amor.” You quickly kissed her before untying the ropes that kept her hands still.

“I'll let it slide this time, but don't test it.”

You left soft kisses on the cuts as you picked Dolores up.

You poured some peroxides onto the cotton balls as you gently cleaned the cuts.

“I'm sorry mi vida, was I too rough? Did I hurt you?” You asked, looking up at her.

She gave you a soft smile, “You didn't do anything I can't handle..” She whispered, pulling you into a kiss.

You smiled, continuing to clean her wounds.

“Do you like my piece of art?” You asked proudly, she just laughed. “I do, but I don't think my mami will.”

You carried Dolores back to bed, kissing her forehead before you shut your eyes.

You stood in the kitchen with Dolores, pouring both of you a glass of water.

Isabela walked in, pouring herself a glass as well.

You took a sip, not thinking much of it.

“You two were loud last night..” Isabela mumbled, taking a sip of her water.

Dolores rushed to your side as you started choking, patting your back.

“Sorry-” You stammered out, trying to catch your breath.