Dolores x F!Reader

Smut.

I'm taking a tiny little break from smut to write angst, but it'll just be a couple day break. <3

Requested by: PreciseCloudsForYou

Others who requested Dolores: RaynebowARO makeouthillzx 
r

atatouillechefskiss

Dolores stumbled into Casita, a frown on her face. You noticed and walked over to her, placing a kiss on her forehead. “What's wrong?” “Rough day.. I need a distraction.” She mumbled.

You grabbed her hand, leading her upstairs and to her room.

“Y/N?” You kissed her, starting to undress the two of you.

After you got the both of you undressed you lead her to the bed, being careful not to trip.

You kissed her again. Your hand moved from her stomach to her breasts giving a light squeeze which cause her to moan into the kiss.

You kissed her shoulder, tracing your hand down her stomach.

You rubbed her clit, happily listening to the quiet moans she'd let out.

You pushed two fingers in, beginning at a quick pace, not bothering to get the okay.

“Mami-” “Shhh mi amor, they'll hear you.” You whispered, placing small kisses on her neck.

Dolores moans grew louder as you picked up the pace.

You gave a soft smile as she gripped the sheets, admiring how she looked.

“You're doing so good.” You praised, kissing her softly.

You smirked as she came, licking your fingers clean.

She gave you a look, “What?” “One more time? Please daddy?” You blushed, “Anything you want mi amor.”

You spread her legs, sliding the strap into her as she let out a whimper. “Shh.. you asked for it Dolores.”

You gripped onto her hips, thirsting in and out as her moans grew louder.

She arched her back, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. “Good girl, you're doing so well for me.”

She came, she was panting and sweating. You smiled, considering this a job well done.

The two of you were in the bath, you were leaving small kissed all over Dolores chest and collarbones.

“Mm, I think dinners almost ready.” “In that case we should get dressed.” Dolores nodded, agreeing.

After the two of you got dressed, Dolores helped you with your hair, gently brushing through it.

“Dinner's ready!” Julieta yelled.

Everyone made their way downstairs, a few of them giving Dolores weird looks.

“So..”, Pepa mumbled, playing with her food.

“So how come Dolores can literally have her girlfriend fuck her where we can all hear her, BUT I CAN'T HAVE MT GIRLFRIEND OVER?” Mirabel asked.

Julieta choked on her food, “Mirabel!”

Dolores froze, looking at you with panic. You shrugged, “I told you to be quiet.” You mumbled.

Dolores sighed, taking a bite of her food. “Welcome to my world Mirabel, imagine how I feel with my gift.” Mirabel glared, unamused.