Pepa x GN!Reader

Fluff ?

Pepa is literally such a good mom like- god.

Pepa watched as Antonio played with his friends - other people would call them pets but she knew they were worth more than that to Antonio.

“Antonio, dinners almost ready.” Antonio gave her a thumbs up as he continued to talk to the frog that sit on his hand.

Pepa turned to you, you gave her a soft smile, intertwining your fingers with hers. “Are you holding up okay?” “Of course I am, it was my idea to get a divorce.” She tried to laugh it off but she found herself crying.

You took her to her room, shutting the door behind you. “Pepa.. I understand if you need some time alo-” “No, it's okay.” She wiped her tears, sitting down on the bed.

You sat beside her, cupping her cheek in your palm. “I know this is hard for you.” You wipe her tears for her gently, careful not to harm her.

“It's time for dinner!” Isabella yelled from the kitchen.

“Are you hungry?” You asked, hugging the ginger. “A little but-” She sniffled, “I don't want them to see me like this.”

You found yourself making yours and Pepa's plate. “Where's Tìa Pepa?” Mirabel asked, you gave her a soft smile. “She isn't feeling well so I'm taking her food up to her.” Mirabel nodded, helping you make her plate.

You opened the door slowly, trying not to drop anything. You kicked it shut behind you before placing the plates on the nightstand.

“You need to eat.” Pepa just stared at the plate blankly, she was in deep thought. Sighing, you sit next to her, pulling her to your chest.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Pepa shook her head, looking up at you. She leaned up, stroking her braid nervously.

“You don't have to stay with me Y/N.” “I know but I want to.”

“Will you lay with me?” You nodded, getting under the covers. She turned to face you after doing the same, placing a hand on your chest.

There was a slight red tint on her cheeks that you could see through the dim lighting.

She pulled you closer, pecking you on the lips. “Thank you, for everything.”

You didn't respond, you just held her close. You couldn't sleep, it kept you up.

She didn't have to kiss you.

She could've hugged you.

She could've just said thank you.

But she kissed you.

You groan, waking up to an alarm. “Mmm, just a little longer..”

You saw a a shadow move, noticing Pepa wasn't beside you anymore. “Pepa?” Worried, you get up and look around.

You had been walking around the house until you found her with Dolores. “There you are-” You whisper yell, trying not to be too loud due to Dolores's gift.

Dolores gave Pepa a look before smiling and waving. You walked over pulling Pepa into a hug, “Next time wake me up.” “You were tired- I didn't wanna wake you..”

Pepa blushed, pushing you off. Dolores hummed, “I'll see you two later, I'm going off into town today mama.” “Be careful.” Pepa said before kissing Dolores's forehead.

“Can we talk Pepa?” She froze, backing up nervously. “Maybe later? I'm a bit busy right now..” “Busy doing what?” You asked.

“Just.. going around town and helping.” You noticed the sky getting a bit cloudy and decided to just leave it. “Okay, come find me later then.”

“Please, your face just then!” Camilo laughed, your efforts to not fall for his pranks had failed again and now you were soaked.

“Camilo! What do you think you're doing?” “Nothing mama, they fell in the river!” You sighed, nodding. Camilo and you always got along well, Dolores didn't talk much but when the two of you chatted it always was nice.

Pepa rolled her eyes, dragging you inside Casita. “Shower, now. You're dripping.” “Would you mind bringing me a towel?” “I'll bring it, hurry, now the floors wet!”

You let yourself soak into the warm water, allowing yourself to sink a bit. You and always washed and bathed, you were just thinking about what to say.

You wrapped the towel Pepa had brought around yourself. “I don't have any extra clothes.” You saw that she had hung your clothes to dry. “You can wear some of mine if you'd like.. But if you'd like something more masculine I'm sure Felix left some old clothes.”

You smiled, “Gracias, Brillo Solar.
You smiled, “Thank you, sunshine.”

She nodded, leaving the room so you could get dressed. “Much better!” You said, relieved.

After getting dressed you opened the door to let her back it, after shutting the door you locked it.

“Y/N-” “You kissed me.” “Yes but I-” You cut her off again. “I liked it.” You admitted, you didn't realize but you were holding your breath.

“You did?” “I did.” You walked up to her, placing you hands on her waist and pulled her closer.

“I know you're going through a divorce, so I'm not expecting anything of this but-” Pepa kissed you, wrapping her arms around your neck.

The kiss seemed desperate, Pepa pulled away first before kissing you again. You hadn't realized she had you up against the wall until she pinned one of your hands above your head.

You pulled away, laying you head on her shoulder. “Too much?” Pepa asked. “No, just- I need a second.” You panted, trying to catch your breath while trying to process what happened.

You grabbed Pepa's hand and opened the door, not expecting her two eldest to be there along. “Camilo- Dolores-” Dolores raised a brow as Camilo smirked.

“Camilo, Dolores, rooms.” “Yes Mami.” Camilo obeyed, he quickly walked off to his room, whilst Dolores did the same.

“I'm sorry.” Pepa apologized. “It's not your fault Pepa.” You hug her, holding her close not wanting to let go.

She was so special to you.

You didn't want to loose her.