Isabela / Dolores x GN!Reader

Angst / Fluff

“Isa!” You wrapped your arms around her as she spun you around, growing a few flowers. “I have to go flor, I'll see you later.” She pecked your cheek, rushing off somewhere.

You walked back to Casita, figuring you could help Alma clean up.

She turned down your offer, directing you towards Dolores assuming she'd need help.

Dolores had a tear stained face, you gave her a concerned look. “Dolores?” She pulled you into a hug, holding you tightly.

You hugged her back, rubbing her back as she began to shake as she sobbed.

“Shh, it's alright.” You whispered.

After hours of Dolores crying, Isabela still hadn't returned.

“Dolores.. I'll be back, I need to find Isabela.” She gave you a worried look and a weak nod.

You got up, walking towards Casita's entrance.

You walked around town for awhile, a good thirty minutes at least. You started growing tired.

You heard Isabela's laugh, your head perked up as you walked towards it's direction.

You watching in shock as you watched her unbutton Mariano's shirt, taking it off of him as she straddled his waist.

You watched as he kissed her, his hands getting tangled in her hair as they kissed.

You starting backing up when he starting taking her dress off, running back towards Casita.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” You muttered, tears filling your eyes as you walked towards Dolores's room.

“I can't do this, not now, I can't-” Dolores opened her door, giving you a saddened look.

“You found out?” She asked quietly.

“I saw enough.” You mumbled, your voice shaking.

Dolores brought you into her room, shutting and locking the door behind you.

The two of you were cuddled up in bed, both of you seeking comfort in the other.

You quietly sobbed into her chest as she held you close.

“Dolores, how do I end it?” You asked, wiping your tears. “I wish I knew..” Dolores muttered.

You woke up to somebody banging on the door, you got up quickly and opened it. “What the fuck?” You said, rubbing your eyes. “Y/N.” Isabela said, obviously angered.

Dolores perked out from behind your shoulder, glaring at Isabela.

“Wanna tell me what you're doing in Dolores's room?” She asked, crossing her arms.