Isabela x F!Reader

Smut , pt. 2..

Y'all were practically begging for a second part so..

“Isa, come on..” You groaned. “Mmm.. I think I'm just gonna go t-”

You smashed your lips against her, moving on top of her so that you'd be straddling her waist.

Your hands moved from her hips to her hair.

You pulled on it, smiling when she moaned into the kiss.

“Y/N-” Isabela managed to get out, trying to talk in-between kisses. “You aren't topping-”

You grabbed her by her jaw, forcing her to look up at you. “Oh but I am.” You said, smiling a little.

You continued kissing her, starting to place tiny kisses along her jawline.

You pushed her down, starting to leave hickeys on her chest.

You used your left hand to reach into the drawer Isabela had by her bed, smirking as you felt her shiver.

You moved the toy to her clit, watching her as she bit her lip. “Quiet.”

You shoved it in, smiling.

You kissed Isabela, trying to keep her quiet as you moved the toy.

Her head fell back as you began thrusting the toy into her, in response you kissed her neck.

“Keep quiet, you're doing so good.” You praised.

She smiled, trying to muffle her noises by biting on one of her pillows.

You noticed her starting to buck her hips, when she would her moans would grow louder.

You just smirked, watching as Isabela laid under you helpless.

“You're so pretty.” You mumbled, picking up the pace.

Isabela grabbed onto the sheets, her back arching. “Just like that amor.. good job.”

After she came you pulled her into your lap, continuing to leave kisses along her body. You placed one in-between her breasts, looking up to see her flustered expression.

You moved your arms from around her neck to her waist, letting your hands travel against her body.

“I don't think we're done yet, flor.” She said, raising your chin so that you were looking at her.

“Mmm, I think we are..” You muttered, pulling a blanket over the two of you as somebody knocked at the door.

Mirabel peeked her head in, “Breakfast is ready.” She said before shutting the door again.

“You're lucky-” You kissed her again, grinning. “Yeah yeah, lucky I'm still able to walk. I know.”