Luisa x F!Reader

Smut

K¡nk Warning: Praise

Kind of a short one before school.

Requested by: RaynebowARO

“Luisa!” You excitedly hugged her as she returned to Casita, kissing her cheek as she picked you up to spin you around. “Miss me?” You nodded, giving a sly smile.

It was dinner time at the madrigal's, Mirabel was mumbling a lot under her breath, leaving Dolores with a stunned face Everytime she'd say something. Sometimes Dolores would even whisper back.

Luisa sat nervously, holding your hand as she ate. “So, Luisa, how was your day?” Dolores asked. “Me? Why me?” She muttered, Dolores raised a brow but left it alone. “It was good, the donkeys got out as usual.” Dolores nodded, taking another bite of her food.

After dinner some people stayed downstairs, spending time with each other, everyone else was upstairs in their rooms.

Luisa and you laid in bed, her tracing circles on your bare back. You turned over, “Luisa?” “Yeah?” “Could we.. y'know...” You trailed off. “Oh!” She blushed, “Yeah.”

You smiled, kissing her as she undid your bra. She kissed your chest, not wasting any time she moved down.

She quickly undressed you, then herself. You watched happily as she took her dress off throwing it to the side.

She crawled ontop of you, smiling. “Just tell me if I'm being too rough.” You nod, understanding her concern.

She covered your mouth shoving two fingers in, she began at a quick pace, waiting for some type of satisfaction to speed up.

You moaned, her hand barely muffling it. “Faster.” You breathed out, barely able to speak.

She sped up being a bit more rough now, you were overwhelmed with pleasure. You bit your lips trying to hold your moans back but most slipped out.

You grabbed onto the sheets, feeling your body heat up. “You're doing good mi amor.” Luisa said, giving a soft smile.

You came, breathing heavily as Luisa came to lay next to you. She kissed your cheek, pulling the covers over you both.

Encanto Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें