Pepa x F!Reader

Fluff.

I am sick , I'm literally in sm pain rn.

Also you guys know my name is Bonnibel , right ?

Requested by: BagelBird

"Camilo!" Dolores yelled, swatting at him. "The two of you need to make up already!" Pepa yelled, aggravated.

"Well maybe if Dolores wasn't a such a bitch!" Camilo yelled back, jumping at his sister.

Pepa's emotions ended up causing a thunderstorm.

She tried seperating the two of them, when she finally got them off of each other she made them apologize.

"Siento que seas una maldita perra." Camilo said calmly, a smug look on his face.

"Both of you, to your rooms, now."

You hid under the table in Pepa's room, slightly shaking. You would jump and end up bumping you head everytime lightning would strike.

You pushed yourself farther under the bed as you heard footsteps.

“Amor?” Pepa looked around before spotting you.

She rushed to your side, cupping your cheek. “What's wrong?”

You shook your head, laying your head on your knees.

She noticed you flinching at the thunder and sighed, pulling you into her lap carefully.

“I'm sorry, I'm here now.” She kissed your cheek, drawing shapes on your back.

As the thunder cleared up you started calming down, Pepa whispering reassuring things to you the whole time.

You ended up falling asleep in her lap so she picked you up, placing you in her bed.

She snuggled close to you, holding you tightly.

“I love you hermosa.”