The Family Madrigal x M!Reader

Fluff

Kinda a short one.

Platonic/Related

Requested by: rkvxah

Antonio stared at the ceiling of his new room, not understanding why he wasn't able to move in bed. He tried but couldn't. His breathing started increasing, alarming his tiger.

After a few hours Antonio realized he was fully awake again, he moved, relieved. He got up, running towards his door, the stuffed animal Mirabel made him in his hand.

Sobbing as he walked down the hall, he walked to Y/N's room. “Antonio? Why are you up so late?” He walked up to Camilo, hugging him whilst sobbing. Eventually Dolores and Camilo walked in. “Antonio?” They both joined the hug. “It's okay, we're here now.” Dolores mumbled.

After Antonio explained, Y/N suggested a sleepover, to which everyone agrees. Camilo built a fort whilst Dolores grabbed snacks. You helped Antonio set up inside of the fort.

The four of you watched movies until you all passed out, snuggling with each other.

Pepa walked in, worried because she hadn't been able to find Antonio. She was happy to see all four of her kids snuggled up to each other. She took a photo with her camera before leaving the room. She made sure to be extra quiet.