Isabela x F!Reader

Angst / Slight smut.

“ Are you ok ? ” Have you ever heard of the bite of 87' ?

You stared at Isabela, admiring her and how perfect she looked in the moonlight. “Y/N, darling?” You smiled as she walked closer to you, pressing her body up against yours.

You placed your hands on her hips, holding her closer.

“Isa?” She gave you a pitied look.

You frowned, taking a step back.

“What's wrong amor?” You asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Y/N, please! Just stay!”

You glared at her, shoving her to the side as you walked towards the door.

“It was only one time, I'm sorry!”

She grabbed your wrist, you whimpered at the slight pain.

You pulled your wrist away as you stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut.

You sat at your desk, half asleep as you scribbled notes down.

“Isa- You fucking idiot.”

You muttered, wiping a few tears.

You looked to the right, seeing the bin of letters she had written you over the years.

You grabbed it, starting to open and reread each one.

You sighed, thinking back at how you had walked out earlier when she had told you about her plans to marry Mariano and about her romantic encounters with him.

You woke up, surrounded by the scattered letters. You groaned, leaning up.

“Isabela, you can't date me if you're gonna marry him!” You yelled, pinching the bridge of your nose.

“Please just try to work around it mi Flor, it's just for the family!” She begged.

You felt your stomach tighten as you backed up, her taking steps closer to you.

“Please Y/N.. I love you dearly.”

You felt your back hit the cold wall, you gulped. ‘Fuck.’

She cupped your cheek, pulling you into a kiss.

‘No, no, shit-’

You felt your knees weaken as you began to kiss back.

She unbuttoned your shirt quickly, tossing it to the side.

“Isa-” “Not now.” She mumbled, leaving kisses on your collarbones and chest.

You watched as she got onto her knees, putting her hair in a low ponytail.

She unzipped your pants and pulled them down, watching your flustered expression.

“No need to look so ashamed..” She whispered.

You laid in Isabela's bed, you found that you couldn't sleep while Isabela ended up sleeping soundly.

You got up, slipping on something.

You saw a white envelope, raising a brow.

“For Mariano, huh?” You said, unamused.

You ripped the envelope open, unfolding the letter.

It had taken Isabela a few hours to wake up, but after she did it was an emotional rollercoaster.

“You said you understood Y/N!”

“That was before you starting writing him and I the exact same letters! Am I not any different from him? Am I something just used to meet your perfect expectations!”

“Y/N, I don't want to argue right now.” Isabela said, annoyed.

“Then maybe I should just go!”

“If you do we're through.” Isabela said bitterly, taking her hair down.

“Is that a promise or a threat?” You said, walking towards the door.

“Y/N, don't you dare leave this fucking room!” Isabela said, grabbing your arm yet again.

“I'm so tired of you doing this shit Isabela! You don't actually care you just come to me when you want somebody to take care of your shit!”

Isabela and you had both been sobbing throughout the argument. Isabela's tears were slow whilst you couldn't stop your tears from falling every other second.

You shoved her, she ended up falling to the ground.

“I don't use you! It's not my fault you're so insecure! Maybe if you would talk to me I'd know how you'd feel!”

“Don't even bother asking me to come by for my things, you can keep them.” You mumbled, walking out.