Jealous Camilo x GN!Reader

Fluff ig ?

Sorry it's so short, this is the sixth chapter I've written today, I'm a little tired lol.

Requested by: SolTenkaya

Camilo glared, watching as a another boy handed you flowers. Mirabel walked over, chuckling, “Jealous much?” She commented, walking off into the distance. You ran over to Camilo, hugging him. “Hey!” You said, hugging him.

“Who's he?” Camilo asked, pointing to the boy who had given you the flowers. “Oh y'know, a friend. He never gave me his name.” You said, taking a step back.

“I don't like him.” Camilo said, looking towards the ground. “Camilo?” “I'm going to go help set up the party, I'll see you later..” He mumbled.

He gave you a hug before walking off, leaving you there confused and alone.

As the party started, you walked around looking for Camilo. You saw your friend, you called him over. You called him “blue boy”, it was an inside joke about how one time he painted himself blue.

“Can I have this dance?” You look around, trying to find Camilo, you gave up and took the boy's hand. You placed to his hand on your hip, you grab it moving it to your shoulders.

“Something wrong?” “N-” “Yes.” Camilo said, his arms crossed, once again glaring at the boy.

“Camilo!” You hugged him, “Where have you been?” He wrapped his arms around you.

Camilo dragged you into the kitchen, away from the boy. “I still don't like him.” Camilo said, taking a sip of his orange juice.

“Camilo, he's just-” “Just a friend, I know.” “Are you jealous?” You asked, he shook his head. “He's just too touchy, amor.” Camilo said quietly.

Days had gone by, everyday the boy would bring you flowers, offer to help with chores, and even sometimes asked you out to picnics.

Everytime he did it he did it infront of Camilo, letting him know there was competition.

“I'll fight him.” Camilo said, angry. He paced back in forth in Dolores's room. Isabela, Dolores and Mirabel all stated at him, trying to find some kind of advice to give to him.

“Have you asked them to stop hanging around him?” Isabela asked, Camilo responded with a groan. “I can't do that.” He complained, “They'll think I'm over protective or controlling-” “They won't Camilo, just talk to them.”

Camilo knocked on your door, you answered. “Listen blue boy I'm not intereste- Camilo!- Hey.” You gave him a smile, but it faded when you noticed his annoyed expression.

“Meet me under the big tree in twenty, ok?” You nodded, rushing upstairs to get ready.

You had thrown on something that looked nice but also comfy, not wanting to overdo it. “Camilo..?” You called out, you were shocked to see a candlelit picnic. “Take a seat mi amor.” He said gently.

The night was filled with jokes, here and there Camilo would mock you for messing up a punchline in your joke.

“Y/N,” You looked up at him, “Yeah?” “I don't like that you hang out with him. He's definitely into you. I mean he's always flirting with you and trying to get you to go out with him!-” He took a frustrated breath, “Which isn't your fault but if he can't respect our relationship then I don't want you to hang out with you..”

You sat there, you understood where he was coming from.

It all made sense now, the compliments, hand placements, the snacks he'd bring by everyday. ‘Shit.’ You thought to yourself.

“I'm sorry Camilo, I really didn't notice. I just thought-” “I know.”

After a couple weeks he finally left you and Camilo alone, Camilo would often sneak out to see you. Turning into some of his relatives to show you his impressions.

“Camilo!” You called out, you stood in the living room of the Madrigal's home. He came up from behind you, hugging you tight. “Hey!” You said, turning around.

He quickly pecked you on the lips, “I love you Y/N.” You blushed, grinning wide. “I love you too.”