Dolores x F!Reader

Guys please stop making jokes about how Pedro died , I don't think you guys understand how disrespectful that is. Did we watch the same movie or are you all just ignoring the fact they were forced out of their home and he LITERALLY SACRIFICED himself.

This is a continuation of the Dolores knifeplay chapter.

Requested by: HelluvaMills

You were in the bathroom, changing into bathing suit bottoms and a shirt. Everyone had decided to go swimming today, though you weren't too big on it.

"Amor, hurry up." "I'm coming." You groaned, sliding the sandals on.

Dolores kissed you quickly before taking your hand. She gave you a soft smile, "Ready to go?" "I think so."

The two of you walked downstairs, you immediately saw jaws drop.

"Is.. everyone okay?" Isabela pinched the bridge of her nose, you could see Félix and Pepa glaring at you.

You looked at Dolores, worried, to which she just gave you a wink.

'What the hell?' You thought to yourself, confused.

During the walk to the river Isabela elbowed your arm, "So.. Dolores's whore, huh?" She said teasingly.

"Wha-" Fuck.

Dolores turned to you, watching as your face reddened.

Isabela walked towards Julieta, starting to conversate with her instead.

"Dolores!" You whispered, obviously embarrassed. "What's wrong?" She asked, you just glared. "You didn't tell me everyone could see!" "I thought it was cute.."

You rolled your eyes, sitting down on the grass. You just watched everyone else swim.

Agustin held Julieta close, kissing her forehead.

You froze as you and Pepa had made eye contact, the both of you just staring. Soon enough you broke and just stood up, walking off.

Dolores got out of the river, being quick to follow you.

"Amor?" You turned around, "Sorry, it's just awkward." You said, chuckling a bit.

Dolores had you pressed up against a tree, she was leaning on you. "Tired much?" You said, picking her up. "Just a little she yawned."

The two of you arrived at Casita, you smiled as you carried Dolores to her room.

"It says Dolores's whore! I know what I saw!" Pepa yelled at Julieta, downing a shot.

"I'm sure you read it wrong.." Julieta said, laughing a bit.

"What would you say if Isabela's partner had that on their thigh?!" Pepa said in a panicked tone.

"Ignore it.. it's not my business nor would I even want to know." She said, giving a smile.

"Amor, she's twenty one, let her live." Félix whispered, trying to calm his wife down.

"Dolores, is it cold to you?" You asked, pushing your face farther into her breasts. "It's a blizzard." Dolores responded, pulling you closer.

"Maybe you should tell me to cover up more next time?" "I didn't want you to think I was slut shaming." You laughed, "Yeah, ok."