Isabela x F!Reader

Short smut.

Some of your guy's comments are.. concerning to say the least..

Isabela had you infront of a mirror, smirking as you looked to the side, embarrassed.

“Mi Flor, be good..” She grabbed your jaw, moving your head towards the mirror.

Your gaze fell apon your naked body, you blushed. Isabela moved her hand to your cunt, smirking at your nervous expression.

She pushed two fingers in, moving them at a quick pace. Your head fell back onto her shoulder, she smiled leaving hickeys on your neck.

“Mm, just like that.” She praised.

You moaned, not bothering to hold back.

You went to close your legs, surprised when you felt vines around them, keeping them still.

You gulped, noticing them wrapping around you body. “Is it making you nervous Flor?” Isabela asked, noticing your breathing pick up.

She smiled softly, kissing your cheek. “It won't hurt.”

The vines tightened which made you squirm.

“Just making sure you won't be able to get away..” Isabela said before kissing your cheek.

She placed small kisses on your shoulder, happily listening to your moans as they grew louder.

You arched your back, to which you saw her eyes move to the mirror.

“Just a little longer, mi flor.”

You're breathing was heavy as you came, letting yourself fully fall onto Isabela.

You saw the vines slowly return to the ground, disappearing under the flowers.

“Good girl.” She said, kissing your cheek.

“Bath time.” “I don't wanna-” You we're cut off by her picking you up, you rolled your eyes. “This is so not fair.”,