Isabela x F!Reader

Fluff with Angst ?

I uploaded like five times yesterday I am drained omg - I never did my math homework either.

“Isabela! Gentle.” You yelled as she cleaned your injury. You had ended up falling in the street and Julieta was on a trip with Agustine. “As far as I remember you don't like it gentle.” She whispered, your face went red. Dolores froze, giving you a concerned look. Isabela smirked, cupping your cheek, kissing you.

You pulled away, “Not in public Isa, what happened to you being so worried..?” “You're worth it if my reputation ends up ruined.” She quickly responded. You looked at her in awe, with a big grin.

You brushed Isabela's hair out, you loved how soft it was. You loved everything about her, her jealous fits, her love towards the plants she grew. You liked how she always smelled of flowers.

“Isa?” “Yes, mi flor?” You moved, sitting infront of her now. Cupping her cheeks, you kissed her. She smiled in the kiss, pulling you closer.

“You're so needy.” She commented, kissing your hand. “I love it.” She added on. “I'm sure you enjoy it.” She nodded, flopping backwards onto the bed.

You lay down, pulling your arms around her. “I'm so tired.” She said, playing with your hair. “Me too, amor.”

And yet the two of you spent the whole night awake, talking about the littles things, learning new details about the other.

You tucked a strand of her behind Isabela's ear, her blushing a bit. “Isaaa,” You dragged out. “Mi flor?” You held a pillow in your hands. Smirking, you threw it at her face.

She gasped, “Oh, it's on!” She threw a pillow at you, you caught it right before it hit your face and threw it back at her.

Laughter filled the room as pillows were thrown back and forth between the two of you. Isabela caught the pillow and put it down, tackling you.

She pinned your hands above your head, giving you a kiss. You smiled, “You're such an idiot.” You said, leaning up.

The next day approached and you walked down to see Dolores, why was she always everywhere? She was talking to Pepa, “Thankfully, I was finally able to get a good night's sleep.” She said, glaring over in yours and Isabela's direction.

You set the table for breakfast, making sure everything looked perfect and in place. “Breakfast!” Abuela Alma called out.

You sat next to Isabela and Mirabel as usual, Dolores in front of you.

Mirabel leaned over towards you, “What'd you do to Dolores? She's been glaring at you and Isa this whole week.” You choked, warning glances from across the table. “Sorry.” You apologize, before looking back at Mirabel. “Nothing.”

Turning to Isabela with slight panic, you leaned into her ear, “Mi amor, I think we need to start keeping down the noise.” Isabela giggled, freezing when she realized all eyes were on her.

“So, Isabela, have you changed your mind about not wanting to marry?” “No, I still don't want to marry a man.” Isabel responded, not realizing the last part slipped. “Fuck-” She mumbled.

“What do you mean by that?” Abuela said sternly. “Mamà, please. Let Isabela do what she wants, she old enough now.” “Well if what she wants is to marry a woman then I'm not going to allow it.”

Isabela stood up, pulling you with her. You pulled you close, kissing you. You were shocked but quickly melted into the kiss. Abuela choked on her food, “Isabela!” She yelled, standing up. “Mamà!” Julieta yelled.

Isabela turned her head towards her, “Yes?” “You were perfect! Why the hell have you ruined it?!” She slammed her hands onto the table, glaring at the two of you.

“I wanted to be happy, genuinely happy.” Isabela said, shrugging. She intertwined your hands. “Just let them be they haven't done anything wrong-” Julieta begged, quickly getting cut off, “Out.”

“What?” Pepa said, standing and giving a confused look. “I want her out of this house.” “You don't mean that Mama.” Julieta said, rushing towards Isabela. She hugged her, covering her ears.

“Come on, mi flor.” Isabela said after getting out of her mother's embrace. She lead you upstairs into her room, leaving Bruno, Julieta and Pepa to argue with Abuela.

She got into bed, holding you closer than normal. “It's going to be okay, amor.” You kissed her forehead. Drawing circles on her back with running your free hand through her hair. “They won't let you leave anyways.” Isabela nodded, kissing your collarbone.