Isabela x F!Reader

Four updates in one night ? Oh my..

Smut.

K¡nk warning: Overstimulation (?) , praise , degrading , edging

You woke up to Isabela kissing your cheek. "Morning Isa." "You're finally up!" She said, a little too excitedly. You raised a brow before realizing what was going on.

Your lips crashed together, you kissed back, your hands going to her hair. You pulled on it lightly as she slipped her hand into your shirt.

Isabela deepened the kiss, shoving her tongue into your mouth. She unclipped your bra, using her other hand to pin your hands above you head.

She broke the kiss, pulling you shirt over your head. Quickly undressing herself as well, not wanting to waste any time. She kissed your collar bones before kissing and sucking on your neck, nipping harder each time you let out a satisfied moan.

"Stay quiet, mi flor." She said, taking your breast in her hand while she sucked on the other's bud. She squeezed the other one, slightly twisting the bud.

You bit your lip to hold back your moans, but it didn't work for long.

Isabela placed kisses along your stomach, then slid your shorts and underwear off quickly.

She shoved her fingers inside you, not being so gentle this time. She moved quickly, enjoying every reaction she got from you.

She had learned when you were near pleasure, but she had different plans this time. She kissed you to keep you quiet.

You arched your back, moaning as she broke off the kiss. "You're doing so good hermosa." She said, giving an innocent smile.

"I bet you enjoy being fucked like the dirty whore you are, don't you?" She said smirking. "Come on, be a good girl and answer." You nodded, her fingers still thirsting in and out of you.

You could feel your eyes rolling to the back of your head for the second time. "Isa-" You moaned out. "Quiet." She reminded, putting a finger against your lips.

"Just a bit longer." She said, removing her fingers from your cunt. "You're so pretty." She praised, reaching into the bag next to her bed.

She grabbed something, you shut your eyes, trying to catch you breath before she started again. "I love you." She said softly, kissing your neck. "I love you-"

She kissed you, trying to shut you up as she shoved the toy in you. You moaned, feeling both pain and pleasure at the same time.

Isabela stared in awe as you tried to keep quiet, enjoying everyone moment of the torture she was putting you threw.

"Good girl, just like that." She whispered, intentionally being rougher, practically slamming the toy into you.

When you arched your back she stopped moving, watching as you gave her a soft glare.

“Isa please-” “Say it, mi flor. Don't be shy.” She said, leaning towards your face. “Fuck me like the dirty whore I am.” You said, looking to the side embarrassed.

“That's no way to talk about yourself.” She said, kissing your cheek. “Though it's true.” She muttered.

She started moving the toy again. It didn't take long for you to read your climax, when you did Isabela kissed your forehead.

“I hate you.” You mumbled, shoving your face into her chest. She rubbed your back, not bothering to dress either of you. “Is that so?”

You look up at her, “My legs are fucking shaking, Isa.” “Mm, did I fuck you that well?” She asked, smirking. “Shut up.” You mumbled, shutting your eyes.

Dolores yawned, getting out of bed. Around a week ago her room had suddenly sound proofed, she thank Casita everyday for it. She was glad she never had to hear Isabela's praises- or anybody else's.

She walked downstairs, setting up the breakfast table with Mirabel.

Mirabel knocked, opening Isabela's door. She walked towards the bed, “Isa..? Y/N..?”

She tapped on Isabela's shoulder, surprised to see her sister's neck covered in hickeys. “Of fucking course.” She mumbled, no wonder Dolores sent her in here.

“Ah! Mirabel!” You yelled, as you woke up. You pulled the covers over yours and Isabela's head, she clinged onto you, embarrassed.

“Breakfast is.. ready.” She said, walking out of the room, shutting the door.

Isabela laughed, kissing you. “This is your fault!” You yelled, blushing. “I love you too.” Isabela said, kissing your shoulder.