Isabela x GN!Reader

Fluff.

This one's cute. <3

Requested by: @ACBCasual

Isabela yelled into her pillow out of frustration, she had no idea what to get you for your birthday.

She got out of bed, going to look for Mirabel and Dolores, assuming they could help.

"Mirabel! Dolores! Heyyyyyy-" She said awkwardly. Dolores tilted her head, "Hi isabela." She greeted.

"I don't know what to get Y/N for their birthday, any ideas?-" "Haven't you been dating them for like a year now?" Mirabel chimed in, sighing as Isabela have her a slight glare.

"You grow flowers, see what their favorite flower is." Dolores suggested. Isabela smiled, "That's a great idea!" Isabela yelled, as she ran off to find you.

"Y/N!" You turned around to be tackled by Isabela. "Isa-" You leaned up, hugging her back.

"Why are you do excited?" You asked, she shook her head. "What's your favorite sun flower?" "Sunflowers, though I've only seen them in books."

Isabela grinned, "I have to go but I love you mi flor." You kissed her cheek watching as she sprinted back into Casita's direction.

"That was odd." You said, laughing a bit as you continued to finish your chores.

It was your birthday you hadn't seen Isabela yet, you sighed walking into Casita in an effort to find her.

Dolores saw you and walked over, "Happy birthday Y/N, Isabela's upstairs." You nodded, thanking her before walking up the stairs.

You could hear frustrated yelling coming from inside her room once you faced her door. You opened it carefully, "Isa?" You called out.

To your surprise you saw her and a bunch of different flowers around the room.

"Don't look at those." Isabela said, obviously embarrassed.

"Here's what I wanted to show you.." She held her hand out, you grabbed on and she pulled you close.

You didn't understand why until you felt something grow from beneath you.

You held onto her tightly as you emerged from the roof.

"Take a look." Isabela said proudly, helping you onto the roof.

You look around seeing little sunflowers, "You didn't!-" You grinned widely, pulling your girlfriend into a tight her.

She pulled away, pulling out a box. "Here." She said, hanging you a box.

You opened it, your grin growing wider as you saw the necklace inside.

It had a sunflower on it with a matching bracelet.

"Thank you!" You said, pulling her into a kiss.

"Happy birthday mi flor." She said before pulling you back into the kiss.