Isabela x F!Reader

Angst.

Trigger warning: Self harm and slight description of it.

Also , I do not write Yandere stuff.

Isabela ran into her room, tears in her eyes. She slammed her door shut, locking it. “Everything was so perfect!” She kicked the flowers angrily, slipping on them.

She fell backwards, her back hitting the hard ground.

She started sobbing, starting to tear up the flowers.

When she had torn up a few she looked at all the crush and ripped petals. She stood up, silently walking to her bed.

She grew thorns, watching them wrap around her perfect practice poses.

She watched them get squashed by the thorn vines, nervously playing with her hair.

She walked over, picking one of the thorns from the vine.

“I wonder..” She pressed it against her finger, accidentally pricking it.

Instead of pulling away she just watched as the blood dripped.

It was satisfying.

“Isabela?” Julieta yelled.

“Shit.” She muttered, she got rid of the vines before rushing the the door.

“Mami, hi.” “Are you okay?” She nodded. “Just.. tired. I'm going to go ahead and get some rest.” She shut the door, locking it again.

She stared at the door nob, it was once a beautiful brownish gold, but now had blood around the sides.

Isabela walked to her bed, staring at where the vines had been.

She turned over onto her back, staring blankly at the ceiling.

“I wonder..” She mumbled, glancing at the now dried blood.

She leaned up, walking towards her bathroom.

She turned on the tub, letting the water run hot. She put her clothes to the side, staring at the single thorn that said at the side of the tub.

‘Would it help?’ She questioned, her hand slightly shaking as she went to grab it.

She stared at the now red tinted water, getting up carefully.

She wiped her tears, sliding on her underwear.

She turned her head as she saw you standing in the door way. “Isa-”

Your face went pale when you saw the water, you glanced at her body, obviously panicking.

“Isabela..”

You helped her clip her bra before forcing her to go sit on her bed.

You sighed, taking q-tips, cotton balls, bandages and peroxide from the cabinets of her bathroom.

The two of you remained quiet as you cleaned the cuts.

“Maybe we should tell Julieta? They're deep Isa, really deep.” “Please don't tell mami.” You look up at her, giving her a small kiss. “What's wrong?”

“Nothing, nothing's wrong..”

“Isa.. you wouldn't have done this if ‘nothing was wrong’, don't lie to me.. please just talk to me.”

She grabbed one of her big stuff animals, holding in close and shoving her face into it's stomach.

You sighed, trying to get around the stuff animals to wrap her thighs so the cuts wouldn't get infected.

“I'm stressed, really stressed. It's all too much, everything has to be perfect! But no matter what nothing can ever be perfect enough!” She started crying, you moved the stuffed animal and hugged her tightly.

“It's okay.. I'm here.”

You held her close, running your fingers through her hair.

“I love you Isa, I don't want to see you harming yourself.. I know it's hard but we can find better ways to cope.”

She looked up at you, cupping your cheek.

“I don't wanna burden you Y/N.” You sighed, pulling her closer.

“You're not a burden, I'd rather listen to all of your vents over you harming yourself like this.”

She smiled, kissing you.

“I'm sorry.” She muttered apologetically. “You have nothing to apologize for, you're doing your best.”