Camilo x GN!Reader

Fluff

Might as well , I know he's quite popular.

“Wakey wakey.” Camilo said, tickling you with a feather. You swatted at him, pushing him away. “Five more minutes Cami..” “No time, we offered to teach kids how to finger paint today, you don't remember?”

He pulled you up, “Now, get ready, we leave in five minutes!” He smiled and handed you a cup of coffee. You took the cup, glaring at your boyfriend. “Mi amor, don't look at me like that. Quickly finish your coffee.” He planted a kiss on your forehead, he knew you had been having a rough time lately. He wanted to help however he could.

You finished the coffee, smiling as he combed through your hair carefully. “Y/N!” Mirabel ran towards you. “I have all the paint you'll need, and here's the paper.” “Thank you Mirabel.”

“And done!” You turned around, pulling Camilo into a hug. “Thank you.” He rubbed your back, “All I did was brush your hair, no biggy.”

“That's how you do it Antonio!” You cheered, he got the hang of finger painting quickly. You felt tired and drained but you didn't want to let everyone down, specifically Alma. She never liked you for whatever reason, often saying you were in Camilo's or the family's way.

You started feeling dizzy, Camilo quickly noticed. “Are you feeling okay?” All the colors started getting darker and everything faded to black.

You woke up to Camilo holding a wet rag on your forehead. “Y/N/N! You're okay!” He hugged you. “I'm here, you're okay, you have a fever though so you must get plenty of rest.”

You nodded, cupping Camilo's cheek. “Thank you for always taking care of me, I love you Camilo.” “I love you too Y/N.”