Dolores x Deaf!Reader

Fluff.

Requested by: ANTIo_o

Dolores and you had been friends for awhile, during this time Dolores and her family has made some adjustments for you.

Everyone had learned sign language, even Alma, wanting to show their support.

Dolores had taught them the first day the two of you had met, which easily got Camilo to catch on to her feelings for you.

You woke up next to Dolores, your face was in her chest. You blushed, moving so that you could look up at her face.

“Good morning..” Dolores mumbled, opening her eyes slowly. You smiled, nodding. She pulled you closer, kissing your forehead.

She realized you were blushing and just smirked, “What? Have a little crush on me or something?” You buried your face into her neck out of embarrassment.

She laughed, tapping your shoulder. She leaned up, you did the same. ‘I'm joking-- unless you do have a crush on me.’ She signed, you just threw a pillow at her face in response.

“Come on.” She said, you got up, grateful you could read lips and sign.

You clinged to her arm as she walked the two of you downstairs.

Camilo slid across the floor to the two of you, “So, Y/N!” He said, giving Dolores a smug look. ‘My sister really likes you.’ He signed, running off before Dolores could hit him.

You look up at her blushing face, smirking. She just gave you an awkward smile.

You kissed her, pulling her closer.

Dolores heard a camera snap and broke the kiss. “Mirabel!” She yelled, covering her own ears. You looked confused, she sighed. ‘Mirabel took a photo of us.’ She explained.

Mirabel handed you the photo, her Polaroid hanging out of her bag. ‘Thought you might want it.’ She signed, giggling a bit.

You look back at Dolores, holding up the photo happily. She quickly pulled you into another kiss, only for it to end by Pepa and Julieta interrupting.

“Dolores, I'm happy for you, but not here amor.” Pepa said, laughing a bit.

Dolores nodded, instead picking you up and spinning you around. You grinned, hugging her tightly.