Dolores x F!Reader

Smut.

Half of the things you guys tell me to add to smut , I already think about adding but don't because I don't want you guys to shame me. </3

You noticed Dolores starting at you from across the table, you gulped assuming that maybe she didn't like you.

Isabela had introduced you as her bestfriend years ago, which is how she met Mariano.

You started fidgeting in your seat, trying to shake the nervous feeling you got. “Y/N, are you okay?” Mariano asked, giving a worried glance.

“I'm okay Mariano, just excited..” You quickly said, your eyes going back to Dolores.

She was pretty, her bone structure stood out to you. “I'm going to go grab something, I'll be right back..” She got up, whispering to you as she walked by.

You blushed, was what she said true? You wiped your mouth, ‘Shit.’ You thought, embarrassed.

She had told you you were drooling, you were, but it was her fault.

When she came back you noticed that she had stopped eyeing you so much. You frowned, missing her attention.

This wasn't the first time you'd met Dolores, the first time was awkward and you could feel the tension.

As the evening came to an end, Mariano proposed, to which Isabela quickly said yes.

You got up, walking to the bathroom. You splashed some water on your face, stressed. You knew Isabela was only doing this for her family but couldn't tell your brother, he'd be heartbroken.

You heard the door open and quickly turned around as it shut.

“Dolores, I-”

She pinned your hands above your head with her left hand, leaving her right hand to sit at your waist.

“You're just too hard to resist..” She mumbled, pressing her body against yours.

You felt your body getting warmer as your bit your lip. You turned your head to the side, not wanting Dolores to see.

She kissed your cheek, bringing her hand up to your chin. She smirked as she made you face her, tracing her thumb over your lips.

“I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are, is that okay?” You nod silently. “Good.” She whispered cheerfully.

She started sucking on your neck, enjoying your quiet moans. She started unbuttoning your shirt, leaving small sloppy kisses all over you.

“You don't know how long I've waited to do this..” She whispered, slipping her hand into your pants.

She rubbed your clit through your panties, feeling her fingers get soaked through the fabric.

“So wet and messy for me already?” She teased as she moved her hand into your underwear.

She traced your cunt, she seemed to be waiting for some sort of reaction before continuing.

“Come on Mami, I've been waiting all night.” You begged, just then she carelessly pushed two fingers in.

“Just be quiet amor, if you're loud they'll hear you..

Your moans began to get louder as Dolores started being rougher, getting comfy.

“Come on.. just a little longer, you're doing so good.” Dolores praised, noticing your shaking legs.

Dolores held you close as you came, leaving sweet kisses on your neck.

Dolores slid her hand out of your pants, washing her hands.

“Do you wanna spend the night with me?” She asked, wrapping her arms around your neck.

You smiled, kissing her quickly. “That sounds nice..”

She buttoned your shirt before walking out.

While the two of you snuck up stairs, a vine snatched you up, carrying you to the top.

She put her hands on her hips, watching as Dolores's face turned red.

“Uhm..” You awkwardly laughed, struggling to get out of the vines.

She dropped you, glaring. “You have a bit a lipstick.. everywhere..” She stated, walking off to her room.

Dolores snuggled up to you, running your fingers through her hair.