Isabela x F!Reader

Short smut.

Requested by:zoehanges_usedpad

You grinned as you and Dolores planned your fake wedding, drawing little scribbled ideas onto a sheet of paper.

“Okay so what if you have the cake in this corner?” You asked, Dolores gave you a weird look. “Why the corner? Cake typically goes in the middle.” You sighed, “Yeah yeah, you're right.”

For something that was fake you surely spent a lot of time planning it, so much time that Isabela decided to come check on you.

“Y/N, it's been hours, what and Dolores and you working on?” “Oh, our wedding, obviously.” She raised a brow, placing a hand on her hip. “I'm sorry?” She said, her tone was stern.

“We're planning our wed-” “I heard you the first time I just didn't like the answer.” She grabbed your wrist, dragging you upstairs.

Isaaa, it was just a joke!-” “Too late for that flor.”

She shoved you onto her bed, glaring at you.

“Don't even bother being quiet, I want everyone to know you're mine.” She mumbled angrily, starting the tear your clothing from your body.

She kissed you roughly, lightly choking you as she did so.

Her hand trailed down your chest, stopping at your bellybutton.

You let out a whimper as she bit your neck. “Isa, please-”

“Shut up.” She said, glaring.

You felt her slip her hand into your underwear, shoving her fingers in with warning.

You yelped as she started moving quickly, being a lot rougher than usual.

“Isa, you didn't even file your nails down!-” “Be quiet and take it like a good girl.” She shot back,

Isabela kissed you, trying to keep you quiet as she started moving her fingers faster.

You let out a moan as she shoved her tongue into your mouth, deepening the kiss.

She pulled away, the two of you both breathing heavily.

“Ouc- Fuck Isa!-” You whined. Isabela smirked as you came, watching with satisfaction.

She sat on the bed, undressing herself. She looked at you as you sat up, patting her thigh. “Isa, come on-” “I didn't ask for you input flor.”

She sat you on her thigh, you hid your face in her neck as she helped you grind down on it.

She guided your hips, whispering quiet praises every now and then.

“Look at me amor.” You leaned up, giving her a pitiful look.

“Aw, don't do that.” She kissed you softly, you could feel her smile.

Your head tilted back as you came, Isabela took the opportunity to leave small kisses on your neck.

“Good girl..” She whispered, picking you up.

“Where the hell are we going?” You asked, confused. “To take a shower.. obviously?”

Isabela found herself pressed up against the bathroom wall, her arms pinned above her head.

“Not now, flor.” She said, getting out of your grip as she grabbed the soap.

“Turn around.” You groaned, allowing her to wash your body.

“I love you.” You mumbled. She kissed your shoulder, “I love you more.”