Dolores x F!Reader

Smut.

Requested by: rkvxah and Ashcatplayz

K¡nks: Knife play , blood , praise , slight degrading, pain

I apologize in advance, it probably isn't that good I'm half awake rn. <3

Dolores had been staring at you from across the dinner table, occasionally you would catch her biting her lip while zoning out.

You gave your girlfriend a confused look, trying to figure out if something was wrong, she seemed to be moving around in her chair a lot.

After dinner Dolores didn't bothering sticking around for family time, instead she intertwined your hands and walked you to her room.

She pushed you up against the door, kissing you, her hands on your waist holding you still. You understood the message and slowly lead her towards her bed, being careful not to trip.

She flipped the two of you over, now on top of you.

She kissed your neck gently, “Do you remember the safe word?” She asked, grabbed something off of the nightstand. You nodded, nervously leaning up.

She took your shirt off, slowly undressing you. She always took her time, wanting to admire every part of your body.

You're so pretty..” She muttered, sliding your underwear off. She was practically drooling at the sight of you.

She took her dress off, not wanting to waste anymore time than she had already.  She quickly undressed herself before climbing back on top of you, holding you by your neck as she kissed you.

She placed the knife against your neck, in exchange for her hand, smirking as you expression changed. She enjoyed watching you grow impatient for her touch.

She dragged the knife along your chest, leaving small cuts across your body, leaving you a squirming mess under the cold metal.

She brought the knife to your neck and she dragged her other hand down your body, allowing just her fingertips to touch your skin.

She rubbed your clit, kissing and biting down on your stomach. She held the knife to your throat, sliding her fingers into you at a fast pace.

You tried saying quiet, everytime you'd let out a moan Dolores would press the knife harder against your throat.

She ended up drawing a bit of blood, she paid very little attention to it as she was more focused on fucking you.

She moved her fingers in and out, slamming into you, wanting a reaction. When you started being more vocal you noticed her smirk.

“Try to be a little quieter mi amor, we wouldn't want anyone to know how much of a slut you are.” Your breath hitched as she was being a lot rougher than normal.

You enjoyed the small amounts of pain and pleasure you got from the cuts, you enjoyed anything Dolores did to you.

As you came you noticed Dolores still had the same look in her eyes, lust and unsatisfaction. You took a deep breath preparing yourself for the rest of the night.

You didn't notice when had tied your hands to the bed, until you noticed her hovering. “Dolores-” “Quiet, mi amor.” “But-”

She looked down at you, leaning towards you face. “If you're going to act like that, why don't I just let you fuck yourself, hm?”  You blushed, remaining quiet.

“That's what I thought,” She muttered. She kissed you quickly, “It'll only hurt for a bit.” She grabbed the knife, moving towards your thigh.

You felt tears building up in your eyes, you vision cloudy as she carved into your thigh. “You're doing so good, just a bit more.” She said, looking up at you.

She placed the knife on the nightstand, spreading your legs. She placed a finger over her mouth, giving you a small reminder.

You moan as she shoved her tongue inside of you, you went to move your hands but the handcuffs stopped you.

Your moans grew louder, but you tried staying as quiet as you could to not hurt Dolores's ears. You noticed when she had stuffed two fingers inside of you, moving quickly.

When you came she leaned up, licking her fingers clean. “I love you.” She whispered, kissing the cuts on your body. “I love you too, Hermosa.” She blushed, undoing the handcuff.

She took time to put her underwear and bra back on, waiting for the water to fill.

“I know you're tired, but I don't want you to get an infection..” She pick you up, carrying you to her bathroom.

She placed you in the tub before grabbing some peroxide, along with cotton balls and q-tips.

Dolores kissed your forehead, taking the soap in her hands as she began to wash your body.

She dried you off, sliding your underwear onto you and clipping you bra. She helped you sit onto the toilet lid, trying to clean your cuts.

“Dolores!-” You whispered yelled, flustered. “Do you like it?” Dolores asked, referring to the “Dolores's whore” she had carved into your thigh, it had a small, messy heart beside it.

You remained quiet for the rest of the time, slightly jumping or whimpering when she would clean the cuts.

“I'm going to clean your thigh now, it'll hurt a bit more than the others.”

You flinched, soon getting used to the pain.

When she finish she helped you to bed, snuggling up to you. “Buenos noches.” She mumbled, you gave a quiet ‘Buenos noches.’ in reply. “One last thing-” She started covering your face in kisses, causing you to laugh.