Mirabel x GN!Reader

Fluff.

You stood behind Mirabel, your arms wrapped around her waist in a lazy manner as your chin rested on her shoulder.

"Amor, if you're tired why don't you go lay down?" You grabbed her hand, gently spinning her.

You let go, stopped her by grabbing her waist softly as she faced you. "I'd rather spend time with you." You whispered.

She blushed, adjusting her glasses. "Since you're tired we could just relax.." You pulled her close, taking in her smell. "Mm, okay.. you smell nice." You mumbled, she giggled. "Thank you."

You intertwined her fingers with yours, starting to sway with her. "Don't tell me we're going to recreate one of those two am movie scenes-" You laughed, "We are."

The two of you danced sloppily, holding each other close.

"Amor, it's three fifty, I think we should head to bed.. you were supposed to go home seven hours ago.." Mirabel whispered, leading you towards the stairs.

You followed her to her room, when she shut the door you pushed her up against it. "I love you Mirabel." You said quietly, cupping her cheek.

She blushed, "I love you too." She kissed you quickly before turning over so that you'd be up against the door.

"You need to get some rest, you look like you're about to pass out.."

You groaned as you got into bed, Mirabel wrapped her arms around you holding you close.

You smiled, snuggling into her chest. "Buenas noches." She mumbled, you were already sleeping.

You woke up to Mirabel's back facing you, you sighed.

She turned over, now sleeping on her back.

"Mirabel, wake up.." She stayed still, sleeping soundly. You smiled as you began to kiss her face which quickly woke her up.

She leaned up, pulling you back down with her, burying your face in her chest. You blushed, looking up at her.

You grabbed her glasses, carefully placing them on her face.

"Hi." She said, softly smiling at you. "Hey.."

You were straddling her waist, your arms wrapped around her neck.

Isabela ran into the room, "DID YOU TAKE M-" She paused raising a brow, which quickly turned into her laughing.

"Isabela!" Mirabel yelled, throwing a pillow at her.

One of Isabela's vines hit the pillow away, causing Mirabel to let out a defeated sigh.

"I'm telling mom!-" Isabela said, running out of the room.

"Shit!-" Mirabel got up, carefully placing you on the bed before chasing after her sister.

You got up, following both of them.

"Casita, help me out!" Mirabel requested, Mirabel slide down the stairs as they changed to a smoother shape.

You slid down too, almost tripping.

"Gotcha!" Mirabel tackled Isabela.

"Y/N, I thought you left?" Julieta looked at you, confused. "Uhm.." Mirabel gave you a panicked look. "I came back early..?"

Julieta laughed, "It's fine Y/N, come, join us for breakfast."