Isabela x F!Reader

Smut.

You walked towards the bed, shocked when you felt something wrap around your ankle and yank you up.

Isabela stood infront of you, smiling as you hung upside down infront of her.

“Why don't we have a little fun amor?” She whispered, getting the vine to slowly place you down on the floor.

She started undressing you, leaving small kisses along your body.

“It's such a pleasure to watch your helpless expressions as I remove every piece of clothing from your body, mi amor..”

You whimpered as she bit down on your collarbone. “God you're just so irresistible.” She groaned, kissing your jawline.

She spread your legs, getting the vines to hold them down tightly.

Quédate quieta mi flor.”
“Just stay still my flower.”

You felt your face heat up as she began licking, grabbing some of the flowers off of the floor and squeezing them tightly.

Everytime you would try to close your legs you noticed they would tighten around your ankles.

You moaned as Isabela shoved her tongue inside of you, her hands on your thighs.

You grabbed onto her hair, pushing her farther.

Your moans got louder as the heat built up, you were panting as Isabela pushed two fingers in.

You looked at her, seeing her eyeing you. God was she hot, her hair was messy and her eyes were dark.

“Fuck!” You groaned, arching your back as you came.

Isabela leaned up, licking her fingers clean. “What?” Isabela asked, noticing you're frozen body.

“Oh I see..” She picked up a flower, licking it, enjoying your flustered expression as she did so.

“You're just so lovely.” She praised, kissing your neck.

“I'll do anything you say-” You quickly blurted out. “Mmm, actually.. I think I'm kinda tired now..” She teased getting up, walking to her bed.

“Isabela!” Her vines set you free as you got up, tackling her.

She quickly kissed you, smiling. “I hate you.” “I love you too.” She whispered, kissing your cheek.