JiSahi- '나의 하루를 빛나는 너'

Start from the beginning

Asahi walked in Jihoon's room and immediately chuckled. Because Park Jihoon, he was wearing so many layers of scraped, ripped and baggy clothes, it almost looked like he was one of those pirates living days after days looking for some unattainable treasure. Not only that, he was holding nabe, something Asahi genuinely liked to eat.

Jihoon started speaking in a tone that sounded similar to a royal speaker, "Sir, here I present nabe cooked by the greatest, the finest, the coolest of all time- chef Jihoon!"

Asahi laughed. Jihoon knew no bounds when it came to exaggeration.

"Take you seat." Jihoon had crossed legs, he even bowed a little to show his service.

"You cooked it yourself?" Asahi asked, sitting down. The table had lit candles and some fruits in a colourful glass bowl.

"Yes, dear. Thought you'd like it." Jihoon came back to his usual self and voice, minus the rugged pirate clothing. He walked to Asahi, stood beside him and gently massaged his shoulder.

"Thank you." Asahi said. He kept things short always, but that held a great deal of meaning.

"But you're not eating alone!" Jihoon pulled a chair and sat by Asahi's side. He took a plate and they both started eating. Jihoon fed Asahi from time to time as well.

"It's really tasty." Asahi commented a while later. Jihoon smirked, "Hell yes. I cooked it after all! Don't you know I'm the best cook here?"

Asahi shrugged. Well there were some strong competitors. However, he just piped it down. Jihoon was a great cook, true.

After eating, the room fell silent, but only for a moment. Before a sigh could even leave Asahi's mouth, Jihoon sprang up to his feet.

"I have an idea! Let's go to your room first." He excitedly said. Asahi listened to him. "Okay."

But Jihoon stopped him. "Wait! I need to change first. If I walk out like this, people may think I've gone crazy!" He joked.

Asahi suppressed a laugh. Park Jihoon was already a crazy guy. An open secret it was!

Jihoon changed into a black tee and neon sweatpants. He was just casually standing in them but he looked extremely hot. Sometimes Asahi wondered, how did he get this polar opposite of him to like him back? Yeah, he had charms, but he never knew Jihoon would fall for them!

"Let's go!" Jihoon held him by the shoulder, guiding him to his room. Asahi walked in Jihoon's steps. In no time, they reached the brown, aesthetic, vintage room of the Japanese. It welcomed them with a warm hug.

"Now where are your art supplies? We're gonna make some portraits!" Jihoon cheered. Asahi faced him in questioning look. Jihoon explained, "I draw you, you draw me! Then we'll compare the outcomes." The last sentence was delivered with the wink. Asahi visibly chuckled at that.

"You think I can't beat you?" Jihoon lowered his head, but gazed upwards. "I'm better than you!"

Asahi just shook his head, "Sure." He went away and came back with papers, pencils, markers and colours pencils. Jihoon took a page and grinned. They sat facing each other. For reference, they had to look at each other again and again. Almost half an hour later, Jihoon finished.