Traveling to Lavalava Island

Start from the beginning

"Oh! I've been waiting so long!" he complained, "I've wasted away to nothing!"

Gourmet Guy took a bite out of the cake and did the very same thing as he did back in Shy Guy's Toy Box. After he calmed down, he walked up to Princess Peach.

"Thank you! I haven't felt that way since... forever!" he said, "To show you my gratitude, I'll tell you a secret."

"One of the Star Spirits is inside Mt. Lavalava on Lavalava Island. This island is to the south," he whispered in Peach's ear, "You should tell Mario and Luigi this. But tell them that a nasty Lava Piranha is guarding the Star Spirit."

"Of course," said Peach, "Do you not dislike them?"

"Yeah, I don't mind them. That's why I'm telling you this." Gourmet Guy then walked out of the dining room. Leaving Peach and Twink alone.

"Twink, did you hear that?! Mt. Lavalava! Lavalava Island, that Star Spirit is inside that volcano!" she exclaimed.

"Do you think you can tell Mario and Luigi this?" she asked.

"Of course," he replied, "I'll do it right now!"

Twink opened the nearby window and flew to Mario and Luigi.

"Now, I better get back to my room before-"

"What's with all the shouting? Keep it quiet in here!" shouted Kammy as she entered the dining room. She immediately saw Princess Peach and stormed up to her.

"So! It was you, Princess Peach! You got to keep it down! You're a prisoner and as a prisoner, you need to keep... Wait, what're you doing out of your room anyway?!"

"I was just-"

"Save it! Guards! Get the princess!"

Just like that, two Koopatrols came and took her back to her room.

Meanwhile, back in Toad Town. Mario, Luigi, and their friends reappeared in front of the abandoned building that lead to Shy Guy's Toy Box. There, Muskular was waiting for them.

"Ah, fresh air at last!" he sighed with relief, "After being cooped up in there for so long, I could use some outdoor exercise. My name is Muskular. Mario, Luigi, and friends, I must thank you for saving me. Now it's my turn to help you. Behold!"

Muskular raised his arms, granting Mario and Co. another unit of Star Energy in the Star Orb. Watt also felt stronger when she sparkled.

"My gift to you is called "Chill Out"," Muskular explained, "In battle, I can lower the attack of your foes, this also costs two units of Star Power. Call me on whenever you find yourself in trouble. I'll always come quickly to aid you in battle. Now... I'm going back to my dear old Star Haven."

"Mario! Luigi!"

Mario and Co. looked up to see Twink fly in front of them.

"I have news... News from the castle..." Just then, Twink turned around and saw Muskular and was shocked, "Honorable Star Spirit!"

"Hi!" Muskular greeted Twink, "I believe you are... Twink, no? You're that youngster who recently ascended from Starborn Valley up to Star Haven."

"What?! You remember my name?!" Twink asked shocked.

"Why of course!" he replied, "We're like family!"

"I... I... I'm so touched!"

"Ho ho ho! Don't make such a fuss, lad. I'm sure you'll go on to do great things! I must take my leave now. Goodbye, my friends!"

Twink took a few minutes to compose himself as Muskular left for Star Haven.

"Wow! I talked with Muskular, the honorable Star Spirit!" he murmured, "I rarely have such a chance, even at Star Haven. I'm shaking!"