Epilogue

Taehyung laughed out as he put his leg on Jungkook's bare abs... " Uh... So disrespectful~ , " Jungkook playfully let out as he started to tickle his feet... He hummed while giggling.... " Stop. , " He breathed out...

As Jungkook kept going... He was having trouble to talk while giggling but he had to... After a few minutes Jungkook actually stopped... Peacefully resting his head on the bed's headbroard...

" You are known to be the beast's husband nowdays... , " Jungkook mumbled out of nowhere... " That's interesting... , " Taehyung said... Trying to ignore any farther conversation on this...

" I am a bit sad... My pups aren't with me... I don't trust your parents... , " Jungkook let out as his lips trembled... Taehyung rushed to pull Jungkook closer as he knew Jungkook will be crying...

" Alpha~ They went to stay with their grandparents... I'm sad too because my babies aren't around me... But don't worry they are safe! I'm sure they are having so much fun with my mom and dad...

Also there is Kimchi... She will take care of her siblings... You always say you can keep us alone without any worry because Kimchi is there... Then what happened now? , " It was kind of his attempt to calm Jungkook down...

" Yeah... I know that my baby alpha well - trained daughter is still there... But your parents... I bet our babies pisses them off just like they got pissed off when they saw you pregnant for the first time...

They really can't tolerate you having my pups... I bet they get mad at me and our babies whenever they realize their grandchildren are made of my sperm- , " " HEY STOP IT. , " He had to cut Jungkook off...

Jungkook only smirked against Taehyung's chest... " They even accused me of raping you... When that didn't work well... They said I forcefully impregnated you... Can you still trust them?

Would have sent them sextapes and show how much their son wanted me and my babies... , " Jungkook let out while smirking like he accomplished something huge... Taking the pride of his pups...

" You are acting like you are actually drunk now alpha... But just without any alcohol! It's okay tho you know... You can still continue your tipsy talk... Because I'm not even surprised anymore...

After managing to live with you for seven whole years... , " Taehyung sighed out... But more playfully than annoyedly... While slowly... gently running his fingers through Jungkook's hair...

" I was such a nice gentlemen back then... I used to respect a college student like you... Used to respect everyone... Even someone who's age was literally less than even half of my age....

Oh the bad times when you used to leave me... I cried for literally weeks when you stayed in the pack house over a month... That's why I don't let you go back to the pack house ever again!

You were so mean for this... How could you leave me like that? , " Jungkook mumbled with a pout... Taehyung was trying to find the sarcasm here... Because what Jungkook was saying was...

Simply. Unacceptable. And unreal.

" And that one time when you respectfully slapped me because I confessed to you... And then the time when you were about to kill me in our literal fiest meet... I got to know you ad my death...

And then you proceeded to scare me right before our marriage... Which just somehow managed to happen... , " Taehyung let out... Stinging all of the needles of guilt and blame on Jungkook..

Who just went literally silent. " Yaaaaaah~ Stop bringing old incidents... It's totally pointless... It's the past... I said I was sorry... Didn't I? , " Jungkook let out with a pout and frown on his face...