Nightmares

Then after eating and washing the dishes Taehyung was about to sleep. He walked in the bedroom to only find out already asleep Jungkook. He wasn't even surprised because he never expected Jungkook wait for him.

Then he made sure to turn the lights off as last night he heard Jungkook saying that Jungkook can't tolerate too much light and fell asleep.

He still felt kinda weird about sleeping beside Jungkook who he doesn't even know properly but somehow he feels Jungkook is better. Jungkook could have made attempts of harming him or force himself on him.. but Jungkook didn't.

So somehow he felt Jungkook is trustworthy. At least more than any other alpha he has met in his life time.

And with all these thoughts roaming in his mind he just fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

Next Morning.......

He unconsciously hummed in annoyance as he heard a growl.... Then he turned around to get on his comfortable position again but then again he heard another growl. This time it was much louder than before.

So Taehyung unconsciously opened his sleepy eyes and started to blink a couple of times before opening his eyes completely. A frown took place on his face because of what he saw. This just can't be real. It isn't real.... it made him stutter and kinda scared to death. So he rubbed his eyes with hesitation while sitting up to take a better look but no... it wasn't helping.

There was Jungkook..... Sitting knees up in the end of the bed unbothered. Wet hair was covering his face like he just got out of the shower. His clothes got completely wet including the spot where he was sitting. Then Taehyung noticed his sharp canines which were still exposed...

He was drooling... while staring at Taehyung's soul with his bright red glowing orbs from the gaps of his hair locks. His eyes were looking so cold. More than normal. It was so emotionless and cold to send shivers down Taehyung's spine. His saliva was dripping down his chin as he stared at Taehyung with his thirst but still he seemed so careless.

Taehyung swallowed a lump from his throat as his throat was getting drier by time because of how scared he was.... but he still managed to collect all his strength and talk cause he can't just leave Jungkook in this state. " W- what is w- wrong a- alpha..? , " He muttered.

Taehyung noticed his eyes suddenly became wider. " A- alpha? , " Taehyung managed to let out again while getting out of the bed to increase the distance. " Are you okay? , " Taehyung added while nudging him a little. To his surprise Jungkook blinked this time. " GET OUT OF HERE. , " Jungkook let out with a growl while shoving slamming Taehyung on the closet door.

Taehyung winced in pain as his back hit on the closet. He realized Jungkook was trying to overpower him while literally growling and scaring the hell out of him. So he tried to push Jungkook with all of his strength and ran downstairs to sprint out of the house.

After leaving the house he just realized what he was into. In front of him was an abnormally quiet and dark forest even if it was the day, morning time.

It was only his rapid breathing sound echoing all over the place. He turned around to take another glance of the house again. It was so calm like Jungkook never existed inside the house.

Then a sudden force came from behind him making him fall on his face on the ground. He heard more growls. He was so clueless until he saw some hyenas surrounding him who were trying to land a bite on him to weaken him up so it can take over him to tear apart his raw flesh to feed itself. He screamed and whined in pain as it's claws left several scratches all over Taehyung's body turning him into a bloody mess.