Disbelief

" Why do you always think the worst of me! When did I said I'm doing you a favor and trying to be honest. Stop assuming things. , " Taehyung whined out... which got completely ignored by Jungkook.

After he saw Jungkook still unbotheredly walking away.... he sighed. He forgot he was married to a wall... He lazily started to take steps again... " It was clearly written on his face that how sad he is when he mentioned his mate.

It must be hard for him... Well... I don't even have one.... how will I understand! , " He thought to himself with a pout on his lips... feeling sorry for Jungkook. Thoughts started to linger in his mind...

Soon he got lost in thoughts.... Too carried away to realize Jungkook already walked far away from him. Nothing bothered him until the puppy started to bark at him making him snap back to reality..

" Oh God! Why do I space out in wrong times. , " Taehyung let out while face palming in disappointment. Then his eyes landed on Jungkook... who has already put a long distance between them.

" Wait for me alpha!!! , " He said and started to run with the puppy in his arms. The puppy being held by him wasn't helping him much but slowing him down. Also the road wasn't safe to run.. So he had to look before stepping so he doesn't trip.

" I told you to slow down... , " He let out once he caught up with the older while trying to catch his breath. Jungkook just ignored him like he didn't existed. Well... He pretty much got used to these things.

So he let out a sigh and started to walk with Jungkook. At least Jungkook didn't left him in the middle of this nowhere. Well he can't guarantee.. Maybe that's left for the worst just in case scenarios.

He didn't tried to talk much after that too as there is no use of trying to communicate. It was not like he stopped stealing glances of Jungkook tho.... Just making sure Jungkook is okay you know :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

After walking for a few hours more... Taehyung and Jungkook finally reached home.... how to forget the new puppy they have now! They all entered the home... with tiring taking over them... Well... it's only Taehyung.

Jungkook was still all good and unbothered..... with a little bit of understandably awkwardness tho.... Maybe because just a few hours ago he had a sudden breakdown in front no one but Taehyung.

The Taehyung whom he always mocks about being emotionally weak and naive. Now he ended up being the one who looks more weak. So as soon as they entered the home he ran upstairs to " take shower and rest " .

It was clear to Taehyung that it was nothing but his plan to avoid Taehyung. On the other hand Taehyung acted unbothered as he got the hint... Must be hard to let out all feelings at one go... when you are not used to it..

When.. You just don't wanna let it out... and mostly when you are embarrassed of them. So he chose to not bother Jungkook and let him be in his own comfort zone. He quietly locked the main door behind him and went upstairs to change leaving the puppy on the couch.

Then he started to prepare lunch for himself with the puppy in his arms... He couldn't help it.. It was just too cute that he nowadays roams around with it everywhere... So he was busy in the cooking....

while Jungkook was sitting on the living room floor... watching TV... while stealing glances with the puppy... more like watching the puppy and it's moves... It didn't left unnoticed from the younger's eyes.

" Wanna hold him a little? , " He asked out of nowhere catching Jungkook off guard. He could see the clear panic and shock on Jungkook's face. " Wh- what? , " Jungkook let out while rolling his eyes.