Confusion

slow burn OP!!!!

Sorry T-T

-------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung balled his hand into fist and pursed lips together forcefully trying hard to not scream... Jungkook didn't even did anything and he is always dying... thinking about the real situation is making him more nervous.

What will he do? when the actual pain will hit. He is so nervous and scared... But well.... his wolf says something else.... He was waiting.... Waiting for long... to get marked and be forever Jungkook's...

So Jungkook can never ask him to leave and push him away saying he is unacceptable. His inner omega tolerated a lot in a short amount of time... First he learned he had no mate... Watched others roam around with their mates...

Then was emotionally forced to believe Min young is his alpha... he had to tolerate all the bad decisions that his human form took... and when Min Young named problem left... Another problem came named Jungkook...

Dropping him in a living hell with daily struggles... but once they were already married... his wolf had to believe Jungkook as his alpha. Jungkook was so much better than Min young... So he accepted Jungkook... well.. he didn't had options too...

But then comes getting degraded.... ashamed... and rejected by his alpha... It wasn't so pleasing.... and more when sometimes Jungkook chose to go the extra mile and talk about how he doesn't wanna mate his omega and let it carry his pup...

It did hurt him.... He always believed Jungkook is his actual alpha. Well he doesn't have one in his fate... So he believes his husband is his alpha... This is the only reason why he doesn't wanna leave.

He just can't... Not having an alpha made him more possessive for Jungkook... and stubborn to keep their relationship together.... He doesn't wanna loose his alpha.. He doesn't........ So his omega instincts were relieved when he saw his alpha being so nice....

" A- alpha.... , " He whispered as he felt Jungkook's teeth on his skin ready to pierce through his soft flesh....