For the last time

Taehyung smashed their lips forcefully together and ringed both of his arms around Jungkook's neck to pull Jungkook more closer... Who was only just standing there.... Completely frozen on his place...

Maybe we just lost him or he was just out of the world because of Taehyung's action. That boy suddenly forgot about shyness somehow as he was kissing so hungrily... Taking taste of Jungkook's lips...

Who didn't even nudged in the whole time... After a few moment passed.... He started to feel breathless... So he finally had to give up... pulled away.... to get some air... and stared at Jungkook...

Who was still staring back at him with the most emotionless pair of eyes... " Why didn't you kissed me back? , " Taehyung asked with teary eyes.... Jungkook literally gave nothing... nothing as reply.

" Stop hurting me like this alpha... That was my first kiss... I gave it away... Only to not get kissed back?! , " Taehyung let out with tear stained cheeks.... " That wasn't funny. , " Jungkook let out blankly.

" Neither was I trying to be. , " Taehyung let out blankly too and took a sit on the floor... " You are kissing around your uncle huh? , " Jungkook let out while taking a tissue from the dining table... To wipe his lips?

" I kissed my husband... I don't have any uncle. , " Taehyung replied back... blankly too. " Again. That wasn't funny omega. You literally showed your disgusting personality... I didn't kissed you back cause....

I didn't wanted to.... and my spit might infect you in- , " " Bloodfire. , " Taehyung completed for Jungkook again blankly. " You have a disgusting personality too then... For marrying your nephew...

Only to get power in your hand. , " He added with a smirk... " I didn't took advantage or kissed you like you did- , " " I did it cause I love you bastard. , " He let out in rage after the anger smacked him...

Right on his face... but wrong way... It made him tear up again. He hates how after doing everything and explaining how much he loves Jungkook... He was still unaccepted... Just like he used to be...

Just like he used to be... in his very first days. He hates how Jungkook was still calm... Even after tearing up and having a breakdown... Jungkook was standing in front of him... Unbothered... With that same...

That same freaking expression... Blank. " You better mind your language omega. , " Jungkook said... still unbothered. Taehyung started to laugh... while tears were making their way down his cheeks...

But suddenly he stopped. " Why are you doing this to me? I don't care if I get bloodfire or whatever you know it. , " He whined out. " I do. I suffered for it a lot already and... I just don't like the idea....

The idea of staying together. We don't go well in any way- , " " I told you already.... that I don't care alpha. , " Taehyung let out before getting up.. He was so done begging and humiliating himself.

He just snatched the snow globe from Jungkook's hand.. Before throwing it on the floor... making it shatter into pieces. Jungkook just stared at it... Didn't even flinched or showed a bit of shockness.